Eiffel Tower

Pray's p.o.v

"Jaan, you done yet?" Zayn asks again. This man has no patience, I just need 5 minutes. "5 minutes" I yell back earning a groan from him.

"You said that the last time and the time before that" he says opening the bathrooms door. He slowly walks up to me and snatches the band out of my perfectly done hair.

"It took me so long to do that!" I gasp and turn around trying to get it back. "But I like your hair down" he says. His eyes piercing into mines, slightly taking my breath away. I don't know how long will it take for me to get used to this beautiful man.

"Fine, let me just brush it and we'll leave" I turn around and grab the brush. Zayn is still standing behind me with crossed arms. He looks hot with the black shirt with a black jacket and denim jeans. And then there's me, don't even get me started.

I turn around as I finish brushing my hair and just as I'm about to leave, Zayn pulls me back and compliments on my outfit. "I like this colour on you" he says referring to my blue dress. "We could just stay here and have more fun, but I think you would like to see the Eiffel Tower" and with that he grabs my hand and leads me out of the bathroom. Leaving me to quietly walk behind him, blushing madly.

Zayn's p.o.v

She could not wear anything more sexy. Yea I told her to wear something hot but she's just testing my patience.

I could just rip that dress right off of her this moment. But I can wait, afterall we have the whole night to ourselves. We've been having sex day and night, of course it all starts from me. She likes it too but she's too shy to admit it. She enjoys it as much as I do and I love making her satisfied.

"Its so beautiful" she says looking up at the tower" I nod my head in agreement "It is, but you're more" I say kissing her cheek. She looks up at me, her cheeks tinted a bit. She looks absolutely beautiful and I just want to go back to the hotel.

She takes out her camera and starts taking pictures of the beautiful scenery in front of us, while I just stand here admiring her as always.

"Can we take a picture together?" she asks, her nose slightly pink from the cold. "You don't have to ask" I say and take the camera from her.

After asking for someone's help and taking many pictures and just walking around. I take her to a restaurant of dinner. "I'm so hungry" she says as we sit on our assigned table. "When are you not?" I ask, getting a beautiful glare her her.

"The view is amazing" she says, turning to look at the shining lights of the streets. "I was hoping you'd like it" I say smiling. "I love it" she says, her crystal eyes shining with happiness.

***

"Dessert?" the waiter asks as I ask him for the bill. "No, thank you" I tell him. We are so full, I don't think we have anymore room left to eat.

"My lady" I say as ask for her hand. Laughing she takes my and we walk out of the restaurant, nodding to the waiter as he opens the door for us.

"Now where do wanna g-" I'm about to ask her but get cut off by her squeal. "It's snowing!" she squeals as we walk hand in hand down the street. I chuckle towards her actions and twirl her around.

"You've never seen snow have you?" I ask her. She shakes her hand, eyes filled with amusement. "This is amazing Zayn" She says and she adorably cups her hands to catch some snowflakes. But pouts in disappointment as they melt right away.

"Its getting cold, we should get going" I say after a while, pulling her in and calling for a taxi. "Just a few more minutes Zayn" she says. "Please" her lips set in a pout as she looks up to me with these puppy eyes.

"It's getting really cold jaan" I say, holding her cold hands tightly. "But-" "TAXI!" I yell out as I finally see one on this stranded street.

"You're no fun" she says as she tries her best time look mad. "Oh, you and both know that's not true" smirking I scoot over to her. She knows exactly what I mean.

"Whatever" she says looking away. But the redness on her cheeks tells me everything.

I win in this conversation.

***

Pray's p.o.v

"Pray! When are you coming home?" Safaa asks me as she comes in view. I just realized how much I missed her. "Soon Safaa, I miss you" I say as Trish asks her to finish her food making her pout and leave.

"Hi mum" Zayn says as she takes the lap top from Wahliya. "Hello Zayn, you better be done with packing" she says. "Yes mum, we've done that" he says chuckling. "Don't worry" he says.

"Pray, how are you" she asks smiling. "I really hope he hasn't been a pain in the ass" she says chuckling to herself. "No Tricia, and I'm fine" I say giggling.

"Now when am I pain ass?" Zayn asks. "When are you not?" Wahliya says, looking up from her phone. Laughing, I ask Tricia more about the house. She stands up, showing me a bit more of the house I'm gonna be living in for a while. Zayn wants us to have our own place to start our family. I remember how shocked I was when he said that, I really didn't see that coming.

"When are you guys going house hunting?" Wahliya asks, putting her phone aside. "Shut it Wahliya, they didn't even come back yet and you already want them leaving" Doniy says smacking her head, making us chuckle.

"Welcome to my family" Zayns says making me giggle.

***

There ya go!

P.S Zayn's at your place and you two are sitting on the sofa watching a boring old movie. You don't really pay attention to it since Zayn's hand is on your leg, going up slowly. And out just knowbthat you need him right now.

"This is so boring" you say when the commercial plays. You look at Zayn just to find him staring back at you. "Then what do you want?" he asks, the tiny smirk on his lips confirming that he wants what you want too.

Your smile as he climbs on top of you and kisses your neck. You moan as he grinds. "I'll make it fun if you vote babe" he whispers.

Stay beautiful

Pray x