A Mistake

Zayn's p.o.v

Pray is looking so beautiful tonight, everyday she looks more beautiful than before. I don't know how she does it, but she makes my heart race like hell.

Her outfit fits her body perfectly, hugging each and every bit of her curves. I can't help but look at her, she's just a fine piece of art that god made. It must have took months to finish this perfect little girl.

My girl.

Her smile just flatters my heart and make my whole body experience things i've never experienced before.

She just lights up my world. Takes me to my happy place.

But of course happiness doesn't lasts forever now, does it?

As I was teasing Pray and making her blush. Someone interrupted us, someone that I despite. More like a devil in heels.

Magen.

Saying her name makes me want to puke.

I had no idea what she's doing here. I mean, I didn't invite her. Who would invite their ex to their wedding?

That's right, no one.

She was the girl that I had my longest relationship with. I was with her for like, four years. She was my everything back then. I loved her, I though she loved me too. But no.

She didn't.

She just used me for attention, just to get pleasure.

She broke my heart, bad. She just left me like that, she cheated on me. If I only knew she was cheating on me with a different boy every night. I would have never done that. Never.

I only fell for her looks, not what was inside. Because she never showed me her real self, everything was an act.

When i caught her in bed, with another guy in her room on our anniversary day. I knew I made a huge mistake that moment. I never wanted to see her again, never.

Yet now she is here, standing in front of me, on my wedding ceremony. How dare she. She still had the guts to show up after what she had done?

What a bitch.

I stood up in shock, looking at her in disbelief.

I took her arm and pulled her with me to an empty room, leaving a confused Pray behind.

I looked back to take a glance at Pray, before entering the room.

She looked confused and shocked. Right as I thought.

I feel a little guilty for not telling her about Magen before.

I shut the door behind me and looked at Magen, who was currently checking me out.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed at her.

"Checking on my best boyfriend" she smirked.

"Ex, ex boyfriend" I corrected.

"Still the feisty Zayn I know" she said while coming closer.

"Getting married so soon? And my god what an ugly bitch you chose. I'm sure it was a forced arrangement" she said, rubbing her palm on my chest as I was backed against the wall.

I still had a soft spot for her. She was my first love, and I regret it.

"Get away from me" I said, sounding angry. But it came out more like a whisper.

She laughed seductively.

"Oh baby, you know it was a mistake. I still love you" she whispered in my ear.

I was trying my best to move, but I just couldn't. I was too shocked and angry from the words that just left from her mouth.

"I know you still love me" she whispered again, nibbling on my ear.

Why the hell am I not moving, my body just feels numb at the moment.

After all these years, she decided to show up now. Now of all the times! Well, I'm glad she didn't before, because if she did came than I wouldn't have met Pray. The love of my life.

Yes, I said it.

The love of my life.

I came out of my trance when I felt Magen's lips on mine.

My eyes went wide, my body trembled, palms became sweaty.

Just then I heard someone whisper my name.

"Zayn..."

I looked behind Magen and saw Pray standing in the doorway. Her eyes sad and painful, tears threatening to come out. Her lips apart in a pout, her eyebrows furrowed in pain. Her whole face showed pain and nothing else.

Than she slammed the door shut.

I shoved Magen away and slapped her right across her cheek.

She held her red cheek and looked at me in shock.

"What the hell did you do?!" she yelled.

"something that I should've done long ago" I replied.

"What?" she said.

"Now get out of here, get out of my life! I don't love you, I never did! And never will! FUCK OFF!" I screamed at her and without wasting more time, I ran to find Pray.

I went outside the room to find an empty hall. I asked my mom where everybody was and she said that the ceremony was over and Pray went to change into something comfortable, she never returned.

She changed?

Oh, how could I know when I was busy seeing her painful expression.

I asked her had she seen her. She said no and soon her smile was replaced by a frown.

She told me to get changed to and as soon as I find her, I need to bring her home.

I didn't change my clothes because at that moment, Pray was more important.

I searched the empty hall, where the guests were before, the bathroom, stage, everywhere, but I just couldn't find her.

Pray...where are you?

I ran out of the hotel and searched, she was not there.

Oh god, where could she be?

I ran behind the hotel, yelling her name every now and then. Still no sign if her.

She was not even picking up her phone dammit!

I ran a bit far from the hotel, thinking maybe she decided to walk home. But still couldn't find her.

I ran back, got into my car and drove off to find Pray. It started raining as soon as I left.

Dear god, where is she?

I should have pushed Magen back before she even tried anything. I wonder how long Pray was standing there?

I drove for what seems like 30 minutes on the empty streets, then something made me stop.

A girl, near the bus stop, sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest and face hidden as her head was resting on them and her arms were around them. She was shaking uncomfortably and she only had a pair of jeans and a t-shirt on.

I got out of my car, and made my way to her.

I could hear sobbing, was she crying?

The nearer I got, the louder the sobbing got.

Of course she was.

When I reached her, I looked at her closely. She looked familiar, she looked like...

Fuck.

No...

Pray.

And my heart shattered into a million pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~