Mrs. Malik

Pray's p.o.v

I silently strolled behind Zayn, my heartbeat increasing with each step. This place looked like a small palace from inside, shiny marble floor with freshly painted white walls and blue colored curtains hanging loosely against them.

A few seconds of walking, then Zayn and I were separated from each other for the Nikah ceremony. We were seated in the same room, but we had a blue curtain between us. I could only see some shadows created by the yellow light. I could perfectly make out Zayn's quiff on the curtain. He was indeed sitting right in front of me.

After a while, my father appeared with the Imam and of course, Zayn's father and some other men.

We were only a few people. Some of my relatives and some of Zayn's and that was it. You see, Zayn suggested that the Nikah should be held peacefully, with only our close relatives and not cause chaos by inviting the whole neighborhood. Which led my mother to arrange the Nikah and Walima together. So now, the marriage will be quicker. In other words, advantage for Zayn.

I was explained my rights and was asked to repeat things, with Salina giggling quietly to herself, Harry standing by her side, looking confused as ever. After signing the paper quickly, I was hauled in a warm hug from my father. As we pulled back, he kissed my forehead and told me how proud he was and how proud my parents would've been if they were here to see this. I saw pride in his eyes, something that made my heart flutter. From that moment on, I know what I doing was right and I regret nothing.

I was engulfed in a few more hugs. The curtains were removed and now, I could see Zayn perfectly. He was grinning and getting congratulated by his fellow mates. And of course, getting smooched on the cheeks by his aunts. The sight was fun to see, made me giggle a bit.

One person in particular didn't hug Zayn first, Harry. He swept me off my feet, congratulating me in a different way. Earning a few glares from my aunts, he let go of me, rubbing the back of his neck.

As I was rushed out the Mosque, reality struck me.

I'm married now. I'm officially Mrs. Zayn Jawaad Malik, the thought was kind of scary, but over whelming at same time. I'm a married woman, Zayn's wife. Chills encountered my body at the thought of that. I sighed heavily, knowing I still had to go through Walima.

I was stood outside the Mosque, in front of a black limo. Everyone conversed elsewhere, so I was stood alone. I could see them passing around sweets and congratulating each other, but everything got out of the way as Zayn come in view.

He stood beside me, grinning down at me like a kid on Christmas day.

"Hello, Mrs. Malik" he spoke huskily. Was it love or lust? Probably both. I laughed nervously, taking his outstretched hand.

"Hello Mr. Malik" blushing was an understatement of what I was feeling. I can't help but shy out in front of him, in front of my husband.

He pulled me inside the fancy limo and quickly shut the door behind him.

"Did we say goodbye?" I asked but he just shook his head and smirked. Oh, what is he up to?