You'll Need It

Pray's p.o.v

It has been almost 20 minutes and we are still in the limo. None of us had said a word to each other. It is dead silent in here; I can only manage to hear our breathing. My head is resting on Zayn's shoulder and our hands are intertwined, just how I like it. Every few minutes Zayn kisses my head, sniffing it silently. Taking in the smell of the conditioner I use. I think it's really cute, even though it sounds weird.

I do want to start a conversation, but I'm suddenly too shy to even say a word. I don't know what to say. Considering the marriage is now over and we are going to Paris for our "honeymoon", it scares me already. My heart is pounding out of my chest and my hands are already slightly shaky from the thoughts in my mind.

In a few hours Zayn and I will me doing it. Just the thought of it makes me blush. I have no idea what I will do; I don't even know how to please a man. And this is about Zayn, my husband. I know we still have a lot of time to go through that, but I can't help it. My brain just won't stop.

I've never even kissed a man other on the cheek other than Zayn. Well, my father and Harry are a different story, they are family and Zayn is my husband. Sure, I've been asked out by a lot of guys while I was in collage, but I never said yes to them. I was always the shy bee, while Salina, well, you need a calculator to count the amount of guys she's been out with. She would always force me to go party with her or find a date, but no, I always denied. It was just not my thing.

"Jaan? You gonna stay in there?" Zayn's voice broke my thoughts and I snapped my head in his direction. He is already out the limo with a smug look on his face.

"Yeah" I said and scooted over to the other side, so Zayn can help me to get out. He smirked as I let held out my hands for him to take and he carefully pulled me out.

Zayn pecked my forehead and went to help the driver to take the bags out of the trunk. What a gentleman. Zayn thanked the driver after putting the suitcases on the luggage cart.

"Zayn, where do we change our clothes?" I asked him when I noticed people staring at us.

"I booked us a lounge, we can change in there. We have plenty of time till our flight leaves babe, don't worry" he said smiling. A lounge? He booked us a fucking lounge? Now that's classy.

"Oh, ok" I replied.

Zayn leads the way to the lounge, pushing the luggage cart along. His ass sure looks flawless. I know, I'm a girl, but when you have a fine piece, aka Zayn Jawaad Malik, walking in front of you, your eyes are not yours anymore.

After staring at Zayn's ass, I decided to take a look around. And nonetheless, some teenage girls were giving him the googly eyes. Am I invisible or some shit?

But that's not all, there are a few men looking my way too. And I'm sure as hell not comfortable with it. My dress is not appropriate, it makes me feel nothing but self conscious.

Zayn leads me to a dim lighted, black colored sandstone lounge. And behind the solid sandstone desk, there's a very attractive blonde. She gradually looks up as she hears my heels clicking on the grey-ish marble floor.

"May I help you sir?" she asks politely. Surely her eyes have an amused look as she notices Zayn.

"Yes, we have reservations under the name Malik" Zayn tells her. Her face flushes as Zayn smiles, showing his pearly whites and his fine jaw structure.

So, it's not only me.

The blonde looks down again, her blue eyes roam around the laptop screen for a few seconds.

"Oh, here it is. Mr and Mrs. Malik?" she asks looking between me and Zayn. Zayn gives her a slight nod. By the look on her face, she looks shocked. Maybe because how a small, weird girl like me could get a guy like Zayn. Yep, probably.