Cherish It

Pray's p. o. v

Lately, I've been getting a lot of sexual comments from Zayn. I just don't t know what do to with that boy, my hormones shine bright whenever he does something. And the things he does, sends me over the edge.

I cant help but think about our wedding night. What will he do? What will "I" do? I have no past experience about sex, none. I'm sure Zayn does, a lot. I know he had been with a lot of girls in the past and it does pain me thinking about it. But he's with me now so it's cool right? Right.

And that's how I spend most of my time. Thinking about these little things that are overly sexual. I'm supposed to dress up for the mehndi ritual now, and look what I'm doing instead of it.

Bless my soul.

Im wearing, I don't know how this happened, but a comfertable attire. With no make up or any accessories. I guess that's just how mehndi goes.

I finished dressing up and went downstairs to see the living room full of guests. Children running around, teenage girls dancing, aunties talking and laughing, uncles talking about their usual stuff. Mom saw me and came up to me. The house was decorated beautifully, I could mostly see flowers and green colored curtains hanging on the walls. My favourite.

"You look gorgeous honey" these few words left her lips as she hugged me.

"Thank you mum, you too" I replied, flashing her a grin.

Traisha came also and said the exact same words, making me chuckle.

She took my hand and brought me to sit next to her. I saw a few cameramen, some taking video and pictures. I couldn't help but smile at this very moment. Everyone looked so happy and carefree.

Two girls who were sitting on the either side of me started to do wonders and worked their magic on my hands. The smell of henna filled my nostrils as I admired the work of art closely.

"Don't forget to write a huge 'Z' on her hands, it should be big enough for Zayn to notice" Salina yelled from across the room. Blush krept on my cheeks as giggles echoed around the room.

"You just wait untill it's your turn!" I yelled back, making the laughter double, hoots coming from everywhere. She made a face and went back focussing on her dancing. These are the type of moments that you cherish for the rest of your life.

I miss my parent's so much that words can't even descdibe. How would it be like if they were here, with me, right now. Would they be happy with this marriage? Would they like Zayn? Would they be proud? For me, I think they would. Everybody agrees with this marriage, they just learned to love Zayn one way or another. He's just a charming young lad.

Everybody was enjoying, aunt Nisha's beautiful voice rang through my ears, uncle was chatting and laughing. Than I saw the only who makes my heart flutter.

Zayn.

He's sitting there, laughing with with my uncles and some other young lads, maybe his age. He's bonding great, no worries. I'm just sitting here, staring at him, smiling like a retard. Yup, no worries.

He looks around, searching for someome, he keeps looking untill his eyes find mines. He stops and throws a wink at me, but not before checking me out. These are the little things he does that makes me go insane.

I felt the warmth on my cheeks as I made an attempt to look away. My gaze going back at Zayn again after a few minutes, just to find him looking at me. His eyes are so fascinating, you cant help but get lost in them even from far away.

He smirks as one of his curly haired friend whispers something in his ear. My gaze breaks away as his friends find our staring contest interesting and hoot.

I look like a tomato for sure.

Looking back at my hands again as I hear one of the girls sitting next to me admire their work. Wow, they do look beautiful. And for sure there is a huge "Z" in the middle of my palms. If Zayn sees this, he's going to explode with joy. He's a vain person.

"Their so pretty" Safaa says, who's currently sitting next to me with Waliyah, Doniya and Trisha. I smile at her and kiss her cheeks, pouting as I couldnt pinch her chubby cheeks this time. She giggles and run of to Zayn, whispers something in his ear which makes his eyes wide in amusement, making him grin.

"Oh my gosh! Look!" Waliyah points at the huge "Z" on my palms. Making Doniya and Trisha chuckle and of course, me, im just sitting there, blushing.

Oh god.

Trsiha laughs as she sees me blushing, pinching my cheeks before hugging me. My hands flew up, not wanting to ruin the henna on my hands. She looks at me and mumbles a "sorry".

Everyone is coming and congratulating me one by one, admiring the henna on my hands. Looking at Zayn a when they notice the "Z" on my palms. Recieving a knowing look from him as they chuckle at my shyness.

"You know, they say that the darker the colour of henna, the darker the love of husband" Salina says, really loud so everybody could hear. And for sure they hread as the hooting echoes around the living room. I bite my lip in nervousness, not knowing what to do as everybody's eyes are on me. Well, shit.

God, when will this be over?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo guys! The pictures are on the side. check it out!

Pray xx