His Best Mate

Pray's p.o.v

It was time for dinner, and guess what? I'm not hungry; I lost my appetite when I was given sweets to survive with. Now when I look at food, I feel sick. Mom and Trisha, they're not helping at all either. More like, they're forcing me to eat by judging my weight. And here I was, thinking I was getting fat.

The gentlemen are in the kitchen, sitting comfortably on the huge dining table. Eating and chatting, more like talking about politics. That's what they always do. From the view I'm looking at, I can see Zayn perfectly. I really don't think he likes the conversation they are having. He seems out of it. Trying his best to catch my eye and throw and sneaky wink in my direction. There are two things I can react with. Number 1: wink back. Number 2: do nothing at all, try my best to hide the smile that forms on my lips every time and look away, not blushing. Yeah, I'll go with the second one. Like I said before. Confidence and me are not in a good relationship.

The ladies are in the living room, having their dinner here. And I don't like it; the smell of food is not good for me at the moment. I think I'll puke any second now. I look up trying to distract myself from Zayn's breath taking smile. After a while, I catch his eye and he gives me look of confusion. He raises his eyebrows, mentally asking if I'm ok. I smile and shake my head indicating nothings wrong, but he doesn't seem to get my lie and frowns. He whispers something to a teenage boy, who is sitting next to him. His friend's gaze meets mines, smirking he excuses himself from the gentlemen and stands up.

I fur my eyebrows in confusion as he makes his way to me through the crowded area. He stops as he stands in front of me, grinning, showing his cute dimples, which are similar to mines, but he has more. I raise my eyebrows as he asks Trisha, who's currently sitting next me, to move. She chuckles like she knows what he's doing and pats my back before moving from her warm spot. The curly haired guy sits next to just stares. Ok, is this why he came here? To stare. But I must say, his eyes are beautiful. A beautiful shade of sea green, my favorite. But nothing compared to Zayn's.

"Hi?" I say, chuckling a bit. He chuckles, showing his dimples again and pokes my cheeks.

"What are you doing?" I growl, slapping his hand away. He's not in my friends list if he does that again. He laughs and shakes his head, his curls flopping around everywhere. I narrow my eyes at him and glare.

"You're everything Zayn described you" he chuckles. I bite my lip, confused as his chuckle rang through my ears.

"I'm Harry, Zayn's best mate" he says. Oh, he's Harry. Zayn told me about him a lot of times, but he's nothing I imagined. He is more fascinating.

"Hello Harry, I'm Pray" I smile and put my hand forward for him to shake. Instead, he does the unexpected. He slapped my hand away and hugs me tight, too tight for me to breath properly. I hear giggle's echo around the room as I try to take in what he's doing. I hug him back and couldn't help but giggle at his welcoming bear hug. I already like him.

I giggle as I tried to end the hug, but he wouldn't. So we stayed in that awkward position for a while.

"Harry" I whispered.

"Yes" he whispered back.

"I think we should stop" I whispered. He chuckled than backed, finally.

"How about we go outside? Because I don't think you look well" he chuckled, seeing as my face was probably green. I nodded and he stood up, putting out his hand for me to take. I giggled as he kissed bent down and kissed the knuckles, and getting a smack on the head from Doniya. We went upstairs to the balcony for some fresh air and talked. I got know a lot about him, he also lived in UK and is handling his dad's business. He's a nice young man.