Trust Me

Zayn's p.o.v

She's nervous, I just know it. They way she is acting and all. Ever since we exited the hall, she's been really quite. I'm nervous too, but I'm not exactly showing it to her. That will only make her more nervous and scared than she already is.

I look back at the financial magazine I was reading an hour ago. I'm not really reading it; all my attention is on my wife, Pray. She looks like an angel sleeping. I know this is cheesy as hell, but I can't help but stare at her fit figure.

She's turned to face me, one hand resting underneath her cheek to make a comfy pillow. I can perfectly see her amazing curves, that's one of the things about her that turns me on. I love her curves; they're to die for.

Her face looks so peaceful, there's not a single sign of stress on her beautiful face. Honestly, I've never seen someone as beautiful as her. I know that there are majorities of people who are better than her, but for me, she's on top. 

After a while, I decide to get some rest too, considering the flight is quiet long. And also our first night, that will be long too. Very, long and special.

***

Pray's p.o.v

I feel something feather light on my forehead, tickling me slightly. I open my eyes slowly, only to meet the two most beautiful eyes in the world.

"Get up, jaan" Zayn's soft voice rang through my ears. I smile instantly and get up, we are in Paris!

Zayn gave me my small backpack and took my hand, pulling me near him. He softly pecked my lips, making me blush madly. I heard soft cooing behind Zayn, which made him turn around. I stepped aside to see an old man standing there, with his hands clasped and a smile on his slightly wrinkled face.

"You make a great couple" he said. Zayn nodded and smiled at him in return while I just stood there like a potato.

"And this beautiful person is your girlfriend?" he asked Zayn as we exited the plane together. Zayn intertwined our hands and winked at me, making me shake my head.

"Wife" he brings my hand near his lips and kisses my knuckles. I flush as the old man chuckled, patting Zayn on the back.

"Young love, how fascinating. I'm John by the way" he said shaking Zayn's hand and kissing mines.

***

"It's nice meeting you, John" I said smiling. Zayn was still waiting for our luggage to show up. John already got his and we chatted a little bit after that.

"It's nice meeting you too, dear" he speaks in his thick American accent.

"But I'm afraid I have to leave. You two have fun here and make lots of babies" he said, whispering the last part. He takes his luggage cart and walks away, leaving me standing there with a shocked expression.

Zayn comes back minutes later and gives me a raised eyebrow. I simply shake my head and intertwined my arm with his.

"Where's the guy?" he asked looking around as we walk towards the exit.

"John?" I asked.

"Yeah" he breathed out.

"He said he had to go and left" I replied, skipping the 'babies' part of course.

"Oh, okay. He was nice" he looked at me smiling then turning his head back again.

"Yeah, he was" I breathed out. He was very nice indeed.