Our Love

Pray's p.o.v

I was suddenly pulled towards the entrance of the hall by someone. I turned to face Salina, who had a huge smile on her face. We hurriedly entered the hall, none of us spoke a single word.

"Where are you taking me? The stage is the other way" I said as she pulled me inside a room. I saw my mom, Zayn's mom and some other ladies sitting on the couch, talking and laughing about something. As soon as they saw me in the room, they all stood up and huddled me to the couch with them.

Now that I looked around the room, I noticed it was quite small. It only had 2 couches, a tiny wooden table in the middle and a mirror in front of the dressing table. I guess that's where I'll be fixing my makeup, and especially lipstick, which got ruined for some other purposes. If you know what I mean.

"Guess who's finally married?" Salina spoke for the first time.

"Who?" I joked, acting confused. Giggles erupted around me as Salina hit my playfully.

"Obama, he got married. Of course you, I'm so happy for you" she squealed as she engulfed me in a hug, me, returning the favour. My mom and some relatives congratulating me again.

"Okay, now let's fix your makeup" Salina said. I sat down on the comfortable chair near the dressing table and Salina started on my make up.

"So, how does it feels like being a woman?" she asked as she rubbed some concealer on my face.

"Don't tell me you're not one" I said, getting another snack on my arm.

"I didn't mean it like that you dick" she whispered the last word, harshly may I add.

"I don't know, it feels the same to me. Just, a lot happier" I said, blushing as the thought of me and Zayn living together hit me.

"Aww, you do know that you and Zayn will live together right? You don't even know how to cook a proper meal" she said giggling to herself.

Oh, yeah. Shit. I have no idea how to cook a proper meal. The only thing on my menu is cereal and ramen noodles.

Don't blame me. My mom never asked me to cook, either she cooked, or we ate outside. In collage? Me and my girlfriends consisted on ramen noodles and pizzas. That's it.

At least Zayn knows how to cook, right? I mean, he did cook me breakfast before. If he doesn't want to cook when we shift to our new home, than I just hope he likes ramen noodles.

"Okay, now your lips, or you don't need that?" she teased. Yeah, you just wait bitch, just wait.

"Just shut up and do your job" I spat, making her chuckle. She did her job, she still skipped the lipstick part seeing that my lips were naturally sort of pink-ish. And ofcorse, for other reasons.

"Done" she said, once she was done. I turned to see the result and smiled in satisfactory.

"Pray, go change your dress. It's almost time for you and Zayn to go on stage" I heard mum say.

I quickly got up and went to change my outfit in the small changing room for ladies. I quickly got changed with the help of Salina. Almost tripping twice, I finally got out and fixed my hair.

After a few minutes, I was ready to walk down the hall and go on stage. To say I was not nervous, that was a lie. I was hell nervous and my hands were literally shaking. I can see Zayn standing a few feet away from where I was. He doesn't looks nervous at all, he looks pretty happy. I can clearly see it from the grin he has plastered on his beautiful face.

"Woah there! Calm down, love" I hear Harry's voice behind me. I glare at him as he chuckles a bit at my state.

"I'll see how you take it when it's your turn" I say to him, expecting him to shut up, but he laughs in response.

"Love, I sure as hell know that my wedding won't last a week long" he say, still laughing a bit. Well, its true.

"If you came here to calm me down. Just so you know, you're not helping at all" I spat at him, making a him laugh out loud. And me? I just want to punch his face.

"Woah, chill" he hugs me as I try to pub him away. Yeah, this helps a bit. A bit.

"Already cheating on me Mrs. Malik?" I hear a deep voice from behind. Harry turns around, still hugging me, making me giggle.

"Jealous Malik?" Harry asks, hugging me tight. Okay, now I can't breath.

"Hands off Styles" he says as he pulls me towards him. I can finally breath, but than it's cut short again. Now, Zayn's hugging me.

"Uh, can't breath here" I say, more like squeak out. Chuckling, he let me go.

"Pray, change of plans. Instead of going separately, you both will go at once" I heard Doniya say.

Ok, now I have every right to be nervous.

Zayn cleared his throat than took my hand in his, squeezing it once as if telling me to calm down. He started rubbing his thumb over ny knuckles, a small gesture that I love.

I could feel his stare on the side of my face. Heat rose to my cheeks as I looked down, but a small smile still forced its way to my lips. Zayn chuckled at my shyness, making me blush more.

"ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome, the newly wed couple" the DJ announced. That was our que. Zayn squeezed my hand once more and waited for the doors to open.

"By the way, you look beautiful" Zayn whispered, bringing a smile to my lips. I looked up at him to see him looking straight ahead. He has no idea what he does to me. God, please help me survive throughout this marriage.

His words warm my heart up. How in the world did I get so lucky?

As I walked down the aisle, I do what I was told to. I look down and smile, slowly walking next to Zayn.

I can't wait to be with Zayn, my heart flatters at the thought of 'us' being together.

I can see our future already. It's full of trust and care. Made from pure love.

Our love.

***

Sorry for the long wait. I'm still not home, God help me. My cousins are fucking annoying. They are fucking with me and my brain.

Thank you for your calmness, I'm guessing you took my advice and drank cold water and ate ice cream.

I'll pick the best comment and dedicated the next chapter to the person.

And can I know where you guys are from? I wanna know where my awesome readers are from. I'm from Hong Kong!

***

P. S. Zayn comes up behind you while you are making breakfast for him. He trails a small track of kisses down your shoulder which is exposed from Zayn's oversized shirt you're wearing.

He whispers sweet things to you and nibbles on your earlobe, making you moan quietly to yourself. You could feel him smiling as he rests his chin on your shoulder.

"Did you vote, love?" he asks.

***

Peace! c:

Pray x