Damn My Shyness

Pray’s p.o.v

“I love you” he whispered.

My heartbeat just stopped.

Okay, it didn’t but, I couldn’t really breathe properly.

His eyes had a hopeful glint in it. He is still looking at me in the eye, holding my waist tightly, as if I’ll fall.

The truth is, I would if he let’s go. Because “I Love You” these three words are so meaningful that even a dictionary couldn’t explain it properly.

The last time somebody had ever said “I Love You” was a long time ago, and that was my mom. After that, I don’t think anyone has ever said that to me. Even if they did, they didn’t have this much emotion in them like Zayn does. I could just see it in his eyes that he means it, I’m so happy. I can’t even describe how I feel.

I decided to not let him wait any longer.

“I love you too” I said, my voice just as soft as his. My smile never leaving once, I said it.

The smile on his lips formed into a very big grin. Zayn picked me up and twirled me around laughing in happiness, just like how it happens in the cheesy movies. I never expected it to happen to me, but I guess it did.

It felt like I’m on cloud nine.

Yah, I’m happy that much.

I was giggling continuously as he was twirling me around in circles. He finally stopped and I was back on my feet, a little dizzy. Not from the twirling, but from the happiness.

He looked me in the eyes again, with so much happiness and said

“You have no idea how happy I am, I thought you would say no, or you would say it was too fast or-“I cut him off with my lips on his as he was still giving his happy speech.

I took him by surprise but he soon recovered and kissed me back with those soft lips of his.

We pulled back after a few minutes.

“I’m the luckiest man alive” he said smirking.

I blushed.

He chuckled and took my hand in his as we made our way outside.

He opened the door of his car for me, just like a gentleman and we drove away.

“So, where do you wanna go?” he asked.

I tore my gaze away from the scenery outside.

“Um…I don’t know? Where do you wanna go?” I asked, making the “you” a little longer than necessary.

He looked at me for a second than looked back at the road.

“That’s what I asked you shorty” he said in a playful tone.

“Hey! You know I’m not THAT short” I said narrowing my eyes at him, my arms folded against my chest.

He looked at me again, and then smirked.

“Well, for me you are” he said, throwing a wink at me at the same time.

“Whatever” I mumbled.

He smirked again, knowing he’d won this fight.

A playful fight.

“I asked you where you wanna go?” he said again.

“Well, it was your idea” I said.

His eyebrows rose as he looked at me.

“Touché” he said nodding.