Infinite

Pray's p.o.v

Its been a while since Adam has stopped taking pictures. We are still waiting for Zayn and Harry to come, so we could start the shoot. I'm really getting pissed at Zayn. Second by second, I'm loosing my patience. Just let him come, I'll show him a piece of me.

"There they are!" Adam yelled as he stood up from the grassy ground, patting his jeans. He gave me a hand, helping me stand. I looked around, my eyes searching for the handsome young lad that I've grown to love.

There he was, jogging up to where me and Adam stood. A guilty expression on his charming face. Not only him, I also see a mop of curls keeping up with him from behind. Harry. He also held the same expression, but mixed with a cheeky grin and with a hint of amusement in his sparkly green eyes which could be seen from miles away.

They slowed down as they got closer. I could feel Zayn's eyes on me, roaming around my body as he walked towards me. I looked up, finally meeting his hazel orbs which were staring straight through my soul. A small smile on his lips as he winked.

Gosh, he really does enjoy making me blush. His chuckle echoed through my eardrums, delighting my body with shivers.

I glared at Zayn as he stood in front of me, Harry closely behind him. Doing the wierd handshake boys always do with Adam.

"Hello, beautiful" he spoke. He looks so adorable, but he's also late forbade shoot and made me run out of the house for no reason.

I crossed my arms as he tried to grip them, still glaring at him. Looking up at him through my eyelashes that were nothing compared to Zayn's. Amusement filled his eyes as he observe my attitude towards him.

Harry and Adam watching us with concentration, a hint of smile playing on their lips. Adam missed no chance and started with his camera. Capturing my wife like attitude towards my soon-to-be husband. Smiling as he admired the pictures one by one, looking satisfied with his work.

Suddenly, all my anger was gone as a red rose appeared in Zayn's hand. All this time, he was hiding it behind his back, waiting for the right time.

Cheeky bastard.

I heard more clicks roaming around as Adam captured the scene in front of him. A small smile formed on Zayn's lips as I accepted the rose, but frowned as I turned around, my back facing him.

I felt his hands go around my tiny waist, engulfing me in his warm embrace. Smiling cheekily as he whispered a "sorry" and kissed my cheek, making them rosey. He turned me around, before I could say anything. Zayn's soft lips collided with mines, my eyes fluttered close, hands making their way up to his neck. Grasping his soft hair in my knuckles, one hand still holding the rose he gave. I could feel him smiling into the passionate kiss we shared, and I couldn't help but return it.

I could hear Harry's hooting going around as Zayn pulled me close. My right hand fisting his soft, silky hair, telling him to stop. Instead he growled against my lips, he actually growled and it sounded hot. So hot that my hormones shined brighter than Rihanna's diamond.

Leaving a last peck, he backed away.

"Well, that was a great shoot. Just keep on going like this and we will finish in no time" Adam said then walked away, in the opposite direction. I couldn't bare to look up, my shyness was taking the best of me, again.

"We should do that more often" Zayn whispered, getting elbowed by me in result. Harry's laughter filled my ears as I followed Adam, leaving Zayn behind.

Adam led us to a huge tree which seemed kind of old. And mentioned me to come forward.

"Okay, so you just stand here" he said. Grabbing onto my shoulders to hold me in place.