Betrayed (Part 2)

Pray's p.o.v

I looked at him with my tear flooded eyes, the second I looked into them, I felt pain in my chest. The kind of pain you get when you know that you've lost someone close to you, someone you loved dearly. Someone you cared about, someone whom you want to stay with forever.

His eyes showed shock, sadness, guilt, anger, worry, love, and a lot of other emotions. They were full of them.

We continued to stare, but I couldn't build up the courage to look at him anymore, so I looked away. I didn't wanted to see him, not like this, I couldn't show him my weak side so he can play with me again.

I couldn't look into those memorizing eyes because he broke me.

I couldn't look in them because he broke my trust that I had for him, which was more than myself.

I couldn't because those hazel brown eyes still showed love, something that I didn't know. Something that I have never tried before Zayn came and showed me. He showed me how magical it was.

I just couldn't.

He tried to come closer but I moved away from him. I looked up to meet his eyes, just to see them filled with shock and hurt.

Well, he deserves this. I don't want him to touch me after what he did. I don't want to see his face either, but right now, I don't have the energy to fight back. I just want a hug and let all my tears out.

Sometimes, crying helps. It helps a lot.

I was still looking at him, anger built up inside me as flashbacks of what happened in the room flashed in front of my eyes. I wanted to smack his face, hard. But I couldn't, and I wouldn't. No matter what he does or says, I will still love him.

I tried my best to control the tears from spilling again, but failed miserably. They spilled out in less than a second and I started sobbing, again.

I got a hold of my head with my hands and tried to control my emotions, but it wasn't working at all. It was becoming worse.

Zayn leaned in again, and this time, I let him. As I said, I needed a hug. You can say that I'm in a very fragile state right now, anything could break me down in tears. Even a fly, if it sits on the tip of my nose. I will break down. Im a mess. A complete utter mess.

His strong arms wrapped around my small, fragile body as he tried to comfort me. I dipped my face in the crook of his neck and he closed the tiny space that was left between us, so I was sitting on his lap. My arms wrapped tightly around his neck as I cried. I cried and cried until my tears ran out.

I still don't remember the last time I cried this much. Surely, it's tiring. Very tiring.

Slowly I rubbed my tear Stained face against Zayn's shirt. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I just sat there after my breakdown, in Zayn's lap, I felt like a baby in front of him. I showed him my weak and vulnerable side. I let him hug me, but this couldn't hide the fact that I was still pissed at him.

***

After a few minutes of cuddling, I pulled away embarrassed of what I had just done. I cried in front of him, I showed him weak side. I broke down infront of him.

He stared at me while I tried to hide face.

Zayn than stood up, picking me up bridal style, taking me by shock and walked towards the car. I noticed the sun was rising now and the night sky was gone. Did I really cried for that long? The whole night?

I have now broken the record. This is the first time that I have cried so much. And never again it's going to happen, I hope so.

Zayn opened the car's passenger door, I got out from his grasp and went inside, slamming the door behind me. The sudden mood swing coming over, anger build up inside me again as I glared at him through the window as he made his way to the drivers seat. Yes, I'm still mad at him, and I don't think I will forgive him easily, but I know that I still love him.

I narrowed my eyes as I stared at nothing. I was daydreaming about nothing, nothing at all. I felt a pair of eyes on me and turn to look at Zayn only to find him look away quickly. Well, he should.

He should be ashamed.

The tiredness hitting me suddenly, feeling lazy and sleepy. All I wanted new wad to lay on my sweet, soft bed and sleep. Get away from all this drama and go to my wonderland.

After driving for what seemed like an hour and getting continues looks from Zayn from the corner of my eye, we finally arrived.

I got out of the car as soon as it stopped so I won't have to face him again and waited in front of the doorstep of my house, since I don't have my keys with me.

Zayn came and opened the door, I was going to go in but I was stopped by a tight grip on my arm. I turned around to find Zayn close to me, holding my arm. So close that I could hear his heart thumping loud.

What was he doing? He knows that at this moment I'm sleepy and I hate him, right?

I tried to wiggle away but he just wouldn't let go.

Fucking ass.

"Pr-" I stopped him by pushing him away and ran up to my room.

I did not want to deal with this right now. I was too tired and sleepy.

I went in my room, not caring to change and fell on my bed. I missed my beautiful sleep.

After a few minutes, I felt the bed sink and someone's arms went around my waist.

What the hell?

I was ready to scream but a warm hand on my mouth stopped me from doing so. My eyes went wide and fear took over my body.

"Shh" the person whispered, his breath tickling my ear.

I knew exactly who it was.

Zayn.

I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but he just wouldn't budge.

Stupid thing.

He turned me around and put his index finger on his lips, singling me to not to scream. I nodded and his hand left from my mouth, I breathed again. Thank god.

"What are you doing?" I snapped. More like whispered angrily.

I tried to push him away, but than again, he was Hulk and I was Loki.

"You and I both know that's not going to happen, plus you're tired. So just go to sleep babe" babe? He had the guts to talk me "babe" after what he had just done?

Oh hell no bitch!

"Don't you dare call me babe" I whisper yelled again, pointing my index finger at his face.

He caught my hand, kissed my knuckle's and looked at me straight in the eyes.

Why is he being so sweet, while all I'm doing is being mean to him? He's just making me feel guilty for nothing.

"Go to sleep" he whispered again.

And this time, I did.

I felt him kiss my forehead and whispering what it seemed like a "sorry" than falling to a blissful sleep himself, bringing me close to his warm and cozy body.

He never fails to surprise me. He's just making me fall for him more, even when I'm angry at him.

I love this stupid creature. Stupid, but hot creature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I'm having a lot of school projects since exams are coming.

But you know what they say.

Fuck School.

Agree?

Any questions you may wanna ask?

Stay fit ladies ;)

Pray xxx :>