I'm Yours

Pray's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, opening my eyes slowly, strong sunlight hitting my eyes making them hurt. I sat up in my bed, ran a hand through my messed up hair which was now long and came till my waist. I leaned my head against the headboard of the bed as I felt a strong headache coming on.

I got out of my warm bed and step onto the cold pavement of my room and made my way to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and looked at the mirror. I winced seeing my face, the makeup was everywhere, the eyeliner was all over my cheeks, and eyes were swollen. Suddenly I remembered everything; every single thing that happened yesterday came flashing in my mind. Tears perked my eyes again; my lower lip started trembling like last night.

Last night, Zayn slept with me. But he was not there now, so where could he be? He never wakes up early, that's weird. Maybe he didn't want to make everything awkward, hope I'm right.

I got into the shower, crying a little here and there whenever that Magen bitch came in my mind. I did my stuff and got out, changed and decided to go downstairs. Weird that there's no noise, usually every day the house is in chaos.

I went in the living room to see it empty, no Trisha, no Safaa or mum. Okay, I'm freaking out! Did they find out about Magen and broke off the wedding. What the hell? I'm sure they knew about that before, I'm just going crazy, thinking shit.

I made my way to the kitchen, feeling hungry, I didn't even eat dinner. The closer I got to the kitchen, the hungrier I got. I opened the door to see a tall figure standing behind the kitchen shelf, doing something with a fry pan. It was Zayn.

What the hell is he doing? Is he cooking? Where is everybody else?

I stood there for a while, looking at his back muscles which I could see even from his shirt. Whatever he was cooking, it sure smelled good. Wait a minute, he can cook? Wow.

Zayn suddenly turned around, making me look into those beautiful eyes of his. He saw me and grinned widely, he looked so handsome. I stood there like a total retard, staring at him in awe, he was wearing a pink apron, holding a spatula in his left hand while the other held the pan.

"Morning" he said, still grinning.

How can grin at me after what happened yesterday?

I looked down and kept quiet, my head still hurting like hell.

I looked back up to see him frowning, but smiling again when he met my gaze.

"Sit" he said.

When I didn't make a move, he put the pan and the spatula away and came behind me, pushing me forward to the table to sit down. I sat there quietly while Zayn continued with his work, after a few minutes of staring at him cooking. He came and stood in front of me at the opposite side of the table, took of his apron and put a plate of paratha (a Pakistani dish) in front of me. I stared at it in awe, it sure looked delicious to eat.

I stared down at the amazing food, but couldn't build up the courage to eat it. I heard him chuckle and blushed.

Why am I blushing? There is nothing to blush about!

"I didn't poison it you know" he said. My eyes went wide, maybe he did?

No, he wouldn't.

I looked up at him then looked back down. I heard him sigh and he came and sat next to me. He moved my chair, so now I was facing him. I still didn't look up. I couldn't, because I would cry if I did.

"Jaan" he said. He called me jaan; I've always wanted someone to call me that. His smooth voice sent shivers down my spine.

I looked up at him to see him close to me, he cupped my chin with his warm hands.