Pitch Perfect

Pray's p.o.v

I just can't wait for Salina's wedding, I'm so pissed, I can't even think properly. If karma doesn't slaps that bitch on the face, then I will. And I'm 100 percent serious.

I really want to talk to Zayn, beacuse since yesterday it's been kind of awkward talking with each other in front of our parents after the Trisha incident. And of course she told everyone. It was horrible, believe me. It really was.

My eyes were just glued to Zayn, not paying attention to the greeters at all. Just nodding my head when I hear them say something. He's looking amazing wearing the traditional outfit. And I can also see that I'm not the only one who's secretly raping him in my perverted mind. Some teenage girls are drooling, literally drooling. They just go to him, taking full advantage of his fiancé not being with him at all, not caring about the mid aged uncle's who are sitting right next to him, and start to flirt. Particularly, throwing their boobs at him. His friends are enjoying more than him. On second thought, I don't think he's enjoying at all.

I didn't even notice Zayn's looking at me, was he looking at me the whole time? Oh god, there you go Pray, embarrassed yourself again you little bitch.

The heat on my cheek burned as I looked down at my more than interesting lap. I can feel his gaze digging holes on the side of my face while I'm talking to Doniyah. I couldn't build up the courage to look at him, I have no confidence in myself. People say that confidence in a girl makes her look sexy, well, I'm not sexy at all.

***

I felt the urgency to go to the restroom, so I got up and walked up to my rooms toilet. Since the main toilet is filled with girls trying to colour their faces with makeup.

I entered, finally letting the peace hitting me. I finished what I had to do and just sat in there for a while, not wanting to enter the chaos again. I didn't even eat properly today and I'm very hungry. I hope I get served soon. Food. Delicious, yummy food.

Changing my mind, I go out and wonder around in my room. The little decoration pieces that I love to collect on the cupboards and picture frames distracting me. After admiring them, I came across the huge body length mirror in my room. I stopped and stood there, checking myself out.

For once, I feel comfertable in my outfit. It looks pretty too. I feel beautiful these days. Just because of one person. Zayn. The slightest words he says, they mean so much to me.

I really love it when he calls me "jaan", a special nick name he made just for me. Either that, or he stole it from Naveed, because I heard him call Doniya that many times. Zayn doesn't calls me that in front of anyone, shyness takes the best of him. I remember how his cheeks glowed when he called me jaan in front of my mom, making her look at him with wide eyes, with a smirk on her face. It was really cute.

Still standing in front of the mirror, I hear the door open slowly, making my body turn to the door. Suddenly, Zayn's head popped in. His beautiful eyes roamed around the room for a while, then they finally landed on me. He smiled and came in, closing the door behind him. Zayn came closer and wrapped his muscular, tattooed arms aroung my small, thin waist. And said the words that fluttered my heart.

"Hello beautiful" he said, looking down at my small frame.

"Hi" I replied shyly. My hands flew up to his chest as he pulled me close. Head resting on his warm front.

"I missed you, I missed your beautiful voice" he whispered as be kissed the top of my head, I felt him smell my hair.

"Me too, cheesecake" I teased him. Feeling his chest vibrate as he laughed at my comment. My lips curved up into a soft smile, thinking how perfect this moment was. Pitch perfect.

"Hey, I was just being honest" he pouted his lips, making them look so kissable. I rose on my tiptoes and pecked his lips, licking my lips afterwards.

"I like it when you go on your tiptoes for me" he said, making me shiver. I hid my face in his chest, uncomfortable with the butterflies in my tummy.

"I love you" he chuckled.

"I love you too" I whispered back. Giggling as he pecked my nose.

He turned me around, making me face the mirror with him, my back touched his front.

"Look how beautiful you look" he said.

I watched in awe as Zayn wrapped his strong arms around my waist again. Resting his chin on my left shoulder, he sighed and shut his eyes. He opened them again and just stared at me, my head fell, his gaze too intimidating for me.

He kissed my cheek before turning me around again, so I was facing his tall frame. He took my soft hands in his slightly rough ones and kissed my knuckles, humming in delight. Since I washed off the henna in the restroom, he didn't hesitate.

He admired them, bringing them close to his face. Smirked as he found out what he was looking for. Looked back up again and grinned.

"Is that a 'Z' "? He asked in a teasing tone. Was he blind?

"No it's an 'F'" I said, sarcasm dripping in my voice.

He chuckled and kissed the palms of my hands, which were now warm beacuse of Zayn.

"It indicates that your mines" he whispered in, looking at me. Making goosebumps rise on my arms.

"We should go back before they think we were doing something we shouldn't" he smirked and intertwined our hands. I nodded, too much love struck to say anything.

"Not atleast before marriage" I heard him say as we exited my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?

And thank you so much for 20 000 reads guys.

Stay young ^o^

Pray xxx