(FNAF) Hell Week (1 of 3)

This is the first of a three part thing I want to get done. The next one will be Foxy and Bonnie and the last will be Chica. I actually had a lot of fun writing this one!

TW- This one shot contains some aggressive behavior as well as discussions of childhood trauma. If that's not for you, then please don't read it.

Word count: 2045

"Hey, Y/N? Could I- could I talk to you?"

You spun around, a small smile on your lips and a characteristic sparkle in your eyes, "Hey Freddy! What's up?"

Almost immediately, you knew something was off. Freddy was twitching, shaking his head every now and then as if to clear his mind. He was constantly rubbing at his wrists and fidgeting with his fingers. It seemed like he was incapable of settling down, for even a moment.

"Are you alright?" You asked, concern lacing your voice.

His head shook again, his bear ears twitching violently. Now that you were really looking, you could see that he wasn't so much twitching, but rather his muscles were spasming. Little spasms were taking over his whole body, making it seem like he was vibrating with constant movement!

He still hadn't answered your question, so you asked again, "Freddy? Are you ok? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong right now, at least nothing serious yet, but I really need to talk to you, ok?" Freddy seemed to be getting more angry, his voice slowly rising, "Why can't you just accept that and come with me?"

Your eyes widened and you took an involuntary step back. Freddy's eyes, which were normally a deep blue, were now pitch black. His hands were clenched in fists at his sides.

Almost as soon as you saw it, the color had returned. You almost couldn't be sure that you'd actually seen the quick change, but this was clearly something to take seriously.

Freddy shook his head violently, pressing his palms to his eyes. "I'm sorry, y/n. I'm sorry! /This/ is what I've got to tell you about. So- just, please. Please come with me."

In the months that you'd been working at Freddy's, you had built deep-rooted bonds with all of the animatronics. But they had never snapped at you like this! Especially not Freddy! Something was going on and you weren't about to let something happen to the only people you truly considered friends!

You nodded and, in as calm of a voice as you could muster, you said, "It's ok, Freddy. Let's talk." Gesturing for him to lead you wherever he was taking you, you resolved to do anything you could to help.

(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻

You were sitting on a table in the parts and service room. Freddy was pacing in front of you, seemingly still incapable of settling down. He was still twitching, shaking his head in little spurts, and fidgeting with anything he could get his hands on.

He took a few deep breaths, closing his eyes and trying to collect his thoughts. Exhaling deeply, he turned to you and finally began:

"I was the first. I was the first to die. The first k-kid to go missing." He kept his eyes closed, but you hadn't missed the falter in his voice. "Every year since it happened, in the week encompassing the day I died, I change. I-It's like I'm a completely different person! I get more a-aggressive, I lash out, and I'm sure you've noticed that I can't stop twitching."

You nodded, acknowledging his statement while at the same time encouraging him to go on.

He began pacing again. "But it's not just on the outside, y/n. I change on the inside too and it- it scares me! It always has." He paused, his chest heaving.