(DSMP-RANBOO) Your Spirit Wild, Your Suffering Brief (1)

Alrighty guys!!! Here's part one of the other request!! Remember, this is sort of like a parallel universe to the last story.

I may have gotten just a tiny bit carried away, but it's fiiine.  Just means more for you!

TW's- oh boy, here we go. Angst, a LOT of hurt, at-home surgery, fever's, sickfic, borderline torture but it's the only option, shock, some gore, lots of blood, panic attacks (sorta)... These are just for the whole story, I don't want to separate individual warnings for every chapter.

This one is kind of dark, but it's not like some of my other fics. This is just the whumpiest piece I have ever written and it's freaking TEN THOUSAND WORDS LONG. ENJOY IT, MY CHILDREN, FOR I WORKED MY LITTLE TAIL OFF TO GET THIS OUT.

Word count: 1036

Ranboo was fine. He said he's fine, so why would Technoblade try to look for anything wrong?  He was fine, after all.

At least, that's what the old hybrid tried to tell himself as he trudged across the frozen tundra, heading toward the enderman's little house. As much as he tried to push it away, he couldn't help but care for Ranboo.

He knew very well how hopeless he was when it came to comforting words or any kind of social situation... But he had his instincts and Chat, and they were both screaming at him that something was very wrong with Ranboo.

He reached the porch of the enderman's house and gave the door a few sharp knocks. There was no answer.  He tried again, this time calling, "Ranboo?" When there was still no response, he called, "Alright, kid, I'm coming in. Ya better be decent."

Techno grasped the door handle and twisted. The door swung open and his eyes narrowed. Ranboo was one of the most paranoid people he'd ever met; he never left his doors unlocked.

He stomped his boots on the porch, shaking as much of the clinging snow off as he could, before he entered the small house.  He'd clean up any resulting puddles when he was sure the young man was alright.

Chat was yelling again. He shook his head slightly, pushing the voices to the back of his mind.  They seemed to get louder as he made his way further into the house.

Ranboo??

EEEE

Hurtbooooo (maybe)???

TECHBRO

SAFE???

EeeeeeeE

He braced one hand against the wall, shaking his head even harder. "Would you all shut up," he mumbled, "I can't hear anything over your noise."

They did quiet down, but not by much. Still, it was enough for him to try to focus on the minimal sounds of the quaint house. 

"Ranboo?" Techno called again, "I don't really know what to do here.  Where are ya, kid?"

Techno turned the corner that lead to the hallway, heading toward the bedroom. The door was slightly ajar and Techno slowly approached, his ears flicking forward to listen intently.  He pushed the door open and his heart dropped.

Ranboo was laying facedown on the ground, looking as if he'd passed out as he was climbing into bed. His shaggy two-toned hair fell into his eyes, his large black wings laying haphazardly around his prone body. His tail was curled around his ankle, as if he were subconsciously trying to ground himself. 

Techno rushed to his side, his heart pounding.  He didn't like to admit it, but the enderian had wormed his way into his heart and he was now very concerned, to say the least. 

The Blood God dropped to his knees, ignoring Chat's worried screeching, and rolled Ranboo onto his back, careful of his lifeless wings.  Had he hit his head?

There was no obvious injury to the ender hybrid's head or face. However, as he was moved to rest on his back, Ranboo moaned in pain. His eyelids fluttered and one of his hands raised, seemingly unconsciously, to bat weakly at Techno's grip on his sides.

"Nah, nah, nah, kid. Wake up," he said. Ranboo only moaned again, a pained chirp slipping its way past his lips. 

Techno tapped Ranboo's face with his fingertips, trying to get him to wake up. He stopped, however, when he realized just how much warmth the kid was giving off. Techno rested the back of his hand against Ranboo's forehead, sucking in a sharp breath as he felt the heat radiating from his body. 

"Ranboo?" He said worriedly, "Oh Nether, please wake up." He shook the young enderian by the shoulders, trying to get his eyes to open.  His head rocked from side to side with the motion and another pained groan forced it's way into the air between them. 

Chat was going nuts. They were all screaming, making Techno's heart pound even harder than it had been before. And then they all started to scream one word; or rather, dozens of variations of one word.

DADZA

DADZA IT'S HURTBOO

PHILLLL

COMFORTZA

GO GET PHIL

TECHBRO CARES FOR HURTBOO WITH DADZA

Techno found himself nodding along with Chat's logic for once.  They were right!  Phil would know what to do. He always knew what to do!

He slung the cloak off his shoulders and wrapped the young man in it. He would be fine on the short trek back to his and Phil's house. It really wasn't that cold, just a blizzard.

Technoblade scooped Ranboo's lanky body into his arms, carrying him bridal style. As his arm pressed against his back, Ranboo yelped in pain and tried to hurl himself out of Techno's grip. Techno caught him and held him to his chest, muttering, "Hey, hey, ya gotta stop that, kid."

He was startled and scared as he looked down, noticing the tears starting to burn down Ranboo's mottled cheeks. His shoulders were hunched and his eyes squeezed shut, his body still radiating the heat of his fever. 

Techno grunted and scooped the other's large black wings closer to his body so they wouldn't drag in the snow.  He'd been in enough fights with Phil to know how to properly carry a wounded Avian.

With that, he spun on his heel and sped out the door, the enderian's body wrapped tightly and cradled in his scarred arms.  Phil would know what to do.

Nether, please, let Phil know what to do.

(・_・;)

I'm not quite sure how many parts this is going to take, but it's 10,000 words so we'll see. I would say that I will make each part someone else's POV, but it switches throughout and that would just be a big headache to deal with. So we'll figure something out.

Hope you enjoyed the first part!!

❤️Al