(HAZBIN HOTEL REQUEST)- Stolen Innocence

TW- Discussions of rape, sexual assault, and prostitution. It gets a bit graphic so be warned.

This was requested by S203324. Hope you like it!! I know I had fun writing it!!!

Word count: 2050

Hands. Rough, callused, large hands. They were roaming over her, touching. Prodding, feeling, ignoring her cries. The hard brick pressed at her back, leaving bruises she'd explain away later.

"Stop," she cried. This wasn't supposed to happen, this wasn't supposed to happen, this WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

The hands kept feeling her, touching her, wiping away her tears with a false sense of empathy.

"You know you like it, you asked for this." But she hadn't. She'd never ask for this, never invite this, never-

Vaggie's eyes shot open and she sat up in bed, putting one hand to her chest and feeling her heart rate begin to slow.

Charlie rolled over next to her, her eyes cracking open. "Vag," she muttered, sleep making her words slur, " 're you okay?"

"Yeah," Vaggie whispered breathlessly, "Yeah, Mi Amor, I'm fine." She leaned over and pressed a kiss to her girlfriend's forehead. "Go back to sleep, Char. I'm just going to get a drink."

Charlie nodded, her eyes falling shut again. "M'kay," she mumbled, rolling back over and hugging her pillow to her chest. "G'night, little moth."

Vaggie looked down at the hell-born Princess beside her. What had she ever done to deserve such a wonderful partner? She couldn't name a single thing she had done when she was alive that warranted the Princess of Hell falling in love with her! She was so good to her.

But if she knew what she'd done- No. Vaggie shook her head, running her fingers through her gray hair, untangling the knots that had accumulated during the night. She wasn't going to think about that; not now, not ever.

Vaggie pulled back the sheets and swung her still-shaking legs over the side of the bed. She had to grab onto the bed-side table for support, but at least she was on her feet. She unplugged her phone and slid it into her pajama pocket. She knew she wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep anytime soon.

Slowly, she began making her way to the door of their shared bedroom and down the hall to the kitchen. She continuously had to put one hand against the wall to prevent herself from tipping over.

Eventually, she made it to the kitchen. She flipped the light on and looked at the clock on the wall, right above the dining room table. It was just passed 1:00 in the morning.

"It's too early for this," she whispered to herself. Vaggie tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and turned to the fridge, opening it and removing some lemonade that she was 86.4% sure Angel has spiked.

When they had first met, right after Charlie had opened the Happy Hotel, Vaggie could not stand to be around Angel Dust for any substantial amount of time. He was so flamboyant and effeminate, not to mention he was attracted to men which was a point against him in her book.

However, as the days and weeks had turned into months, Angel had grown on her. She had once heard a passing sinner on the street refer to them as an example of "peak gay and lesbian solidarity." She had to admit, they weren't that far off!

She reached into the cupboard and grabbed a glass, pouring some of the lemonade into her cup. She snatched a coaster from the counter and made her way into the living room, sitting herself down on the couch and placing her drink on the coffee table.