🎶Whoopsie Doodles🎶

Hehehe... Have a picture of the bebes.

Alrighty people! I apologize... I had Chica's part for Hell Week all written and ready, but somehow the last half of it was deleted. I've been trying to find it, but I write my fics on my notes app and it's pretty basic so... Yeah. I have to rewrite that cuz technology sucks sometimes!

In other news, I think I may have to publish the next Hazbin Hotel thing as a separate book because, uh... It's getting pretty long. This one is a bit different than normal. As I've said before, I'm a psychology geek and my interest in true crime (particularly serial killers) definitely doesn't help! This Hazbin thing is for other psych geeks who are interested in Alastor's character. It's not professional, it's a passion project, but it's a psychological profile of the Radio Demon. It goes into the headcannons I have for his backstory, his relationships with his parents while they were still alive, the reasons I think he became a serial killer... It's just a passion project cuz Al means a lot to me and he's honestly such a fascinating character!

As for S203324, don't worry! I am almost ready to start your request! I have to finish my finals week, but it's on its way, I freaking promise!!! Just give me about 2 weeks and the semester will be over.

Now, for Escape Room. I know it's not a very big fandom, (it's only got 15 fics on AO3! It's so sad!) but I have one in the works. It's a pretty dark one, gotta say... I mean, it is a horror movie so there's a BUNCH of trigger warnings. But I can't just leave it with that many works! It's such a wonderful movie and the sequel is even better! So I've got one coming for that and if you haven't seen it, you need to, because it's just like The Hunger Games and The Hunger Games is awesome (sorry in advance, The Hunger Games isn't something I'm comfortable writing for).

I think that's it? For now, that's it. The next update will be a chapter, I promise! I just have a few normal assignments and three final papers to write (yippee 😑) and then I'm set! It won't be long now, I swear.

Alrighty! I hope you all have a wonderful timezone, I love you all and you are beautiful. Pinky promise.

Ok, byeeee!
♥️ Al