(DSMP-BOREAL TRIO) Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep (Hope Someone's Watching Over Me)

The last part!  Hope you guys like it!  It was really satisfying to write, I know that.

TW- explosions, mentions of torture, graphic depictions of violence, beheading, knives and blades, extreme violence, enderwalking as a trauma response, blood, descriptions of burns.

I think that's it...

Word count: 3009

Tubbo was furious. He might be young, but anger was nothing new to him. Yes, he'd been mad before, maybe even angry on occasion, but he couldn't ever remember a time where he'd been this furious.

He'd made the journey to the Tundra to visit his husband, to let him see their son for a few hours before he'd have to leave again.  He missed Ranboo and he knew the enderman was missing him, not to mention Michael. 

However, when he'd gotten to his husband's house, he'd found it ransacked.  Drawers and cupboards were tipped over, the meticulous placing of little knick knacks and gadgets Ranboo had placed everywhere were trashed.  The same went for the other two, Techno's and Philza's.  He'd known immediately something horrible had happened.

He'd hailed Tommy on his communicator and told him to get his little tail feathers over there ASAP, although in very different words. 

The Avian had taken off almost immediately and reached Tubbo within two hours.  He'd found the goat hybrid seated on Ranboo's bed, their son asleep on his lap. 

Tommy had flown Michael back to his house, promising Tubbo that he'd find someone to look after the little pigman.  While he had absolutely no faith in Tommy's ability to uphold that promise, the last thing Tubbo was going to do was drag his son into a possible fight to the death.  He'd take Tommy's questionable people skills over his son's almost certain death.

With the help of Tommy's bird's eye view, Tubbo had tracked the trail of his husband and his friends.   The two made it to a compound-looking building on the edge of a forest a ways away from the Tundra.  Tommy had landed in a tree closer to the building, spying on the activities within. 

When he'd returned, he was as white as a ghost. 

"It's a hunter's compound," He whispered breathlessly, "Hybrid hunters."

Tubbo's heart had dropped. Hybrid hunters were one of the biggest threats you could come across!  Tubbo would rather take on a whole army than encounter a hunter!  And these ones were not to be underestimated. They had, after all, successfully taken two of the strongest men that had ever lived.

Tubbo had sent Tommy back to civilization for back up and weapons.  He'd returned with a whole cart of TNT and a very angry Wilbur Soot.  Will had been ready to storm the compound by himself, but the phantom hybrid wouldn't have made it far.

Instead, Tubbo, Tommy, and Wilbur had stealthily begun placing their explosives around the compound. Will had hidden some more carefully made (and more sensitive) bombs near the entrance to the compound. They should take out anyone who tried to flee. 

The bombs were placed strategically so the actual building wouldn't take any kind of severe damage. There were people inside, people they cared about, and blowing up the building would put their lives in danger. Instead, they placed the bombs a good distance away, ensuring the humans inside would come out to investigate and hopefully leave a clear path. 

The three hybrids hid in the tree line, preparing for a fight. Tommy was perched in a tree, a bow trained on the compound. Wilbur had a whole array of damaging potions, ready to fling them at anyone who tried to run. Tubbo grasped his sword tightly, eyes narrowed to slits as he waited for his opportunity to race into the building.