Head's Up

Hello there! Have a picture of the titans. I've named them after Aëtees and Pasiphaë, two children of Helios! Aëtees is heterochromic 😍 He's got one brown eye and one blue eye!! How cool is that??? The other ones, the brown ones, are also going to be deemed Titans. We have three toms and one hen, so of course the biggest tom has got to be Atlas and the only hen is Calypso.

ANYway, a few things have happened.

1) my mom is now keeping my phone in her room overnight because of a disagreement we had over women's rights. This means I can't write as often because I write best at night.

2) my family is going on a camping trip next week, which also means I might not be able to write as much. Idk tho, I actually seem to get a lot done when I'm down by the lake.

3) the finals for my summer classes are coming up which means THAT'S going to be a pain in the tail feathers to deal with.

So, yeah. Imma be gone for a bit, but I won't stop writing. I have (I'm thinking 🤞) one more part for the Parksborn thing and another DSMP one for Technoblade, Kristin, and Philza in the works right now. I just can't work on them as often as I'd like.

So uh, yeah! That's it! See you guys... Sometime!

❤️Al