WELCOME TO MY ONE SHOTS!

Hello, all you wonderful little people! I say little in a joking manner as I know most of you are probably taller than my 4' 11" gremlin self.... But that's beside the point.

You're here for stories! I completely understand, that's why I'm here too. So, let's get into the intro shall we? I'm going to make a list of fandoms that I have written for and are in this book, as well as some works-in-progress. I'll just update this page as I add more fandoms.

Completed and included:

Supernatural (2)
Midway (1)
Percy Jackson (5)
Sanders Sides (5)
Five Nights at Freddy's (5)
Spirit Animals (1)
Harry Potter (1)
Hazbin Hotel (2)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (3)
Bones (2)
Escape Room (1)
Marvel+MCU (4)
Dream SMP (20)

FYI, just assume (unless stated otherwise) that I have more shorts on the way of the fandoms I've already published.

Works-in-progress

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Fantastic Beasts
Newsies
Merlin
Disney's Descendants
Heartstopper
Broadway's Anastasia
Wednesday
Ghostbusters

I'm not very into the PJO fandom anymore and the ones I did write were from a very long time ago... Even before the pandemic! So these are most likely the last ones I'll write, but I'll update that if it changes.

I have one more FMA fic, but I need to find the motivation to finish it. There's one more coming, but that's probably all there will be.

I'm in my sophomore year of college, so I don't have a lot of time to write... However, I am going to college to become a psychologist, so a lot of my works will have something to do with mental health and/or trauma. If you don't like that, then please don't hurt yourself. I will have TW's at the top of every chapter so you can bounce around if something makes you uncomfortable.

I'll write character/character, character/oc, and character/reader, so there's a pretty wide variety.

If I have a multiple-part thing in the works, I won't publish any of it until the entire thing is written so I don't start something and then loose interest and leave all of you hanging. I'll just space out the publications so I don't run out of stuff to send off to y'all.

I will take requests if I vibe with it, so you can leave some requests on the next page. Please don't be offended if I don't vibe with your suggestion! I still love you! If I don't write it, it's most likely because I don't think I'll be able to write it like the way you want it. I won't be able to do it justice. You can leave any suggestion, but I can't promise I'll be able to write it.

Comments and votes are freaking awesome and give me motivation to write more (and as my depression has started skyrocketing again due to a very bad break-up {you know who you are, stop following me everywhere}, motivation is desperately needed rn). So yeah! If you like something, don't be afraid to leave a comment and if you don't like something, same thing stands! Constructive criticism is always welcome 💜

If I have any other thoughts, I'll add them... But for now I think that's it! I hope you enjoy what I've got for ya!

❤️ Al