(TASM2- PARKSBORN) Use Me (Part 2)

Eh, it's been a little over a week now. You can have the second part. FEAST, MY CHILDREN, ON THE ANGST.

A lot of the same trigger warnings for the last part apply to this one too.  There are a few new ones though:

Hospitals, police, ambulances, threats and wishes of violence on others, depictions of sexual trauma, overstimulation, after effects of date rape drugs, and some allusions to more violence.

This one is mostly just Peter Benjamin Parker being an awesome protective force of nature for his boyfriend.  There's A LOT of fluff right at the very end and I really REALLY like this one.

Word count: 4645

Peter Parker didn't want to be here. He'd been dragged along to this stupid party by his best friend, Gwen Stacy. She'd brought her girlfriend, Laurel Ammadeio, with her, but neither had wanted to be alone. Two lone lesbians at a high school house party drew too much unwanted attention. Gwen had convinced Peter that the couple needed a protector for the night, but he was 90% sure she'd just wanted to get him out of the house.

Almost immediately, he'd lost them. It wasn't easy to keep track of two petite young women who were already on the wild side! And anyways, he wasn't making a concerted effort to find them; in fact, he wasn't even with the majority of the people!

Peter had wandered upstairs, not particularly wanting to be around the group of 10 who were snorting coke off the coffee table or the straight couples having very audible sex in the pool out back.

On top of that, there was just... Too many people! Ever since he'd been bitten, his senses had been dialed all the way up, plus some! He'd already had problems with overstimulation before because of his ADHD, but now it was even worse. Sometimes you just need to find a nice quiet corner and let yourself escape for a while.

As he wandered, he couldn't help but wonder... Having a lesbian best friend in a committed relationship with another girl made him think about his own first relationship. He wondered how Harry was doing. He'd never really understood why they'd drifted apart. It just felt like one day he was there, in love, experiencing new things and feelings neither boy had felt before, and the next he wanted nothing to do with Peter!

He'd tried to move on, yes, but nothing had ever lasted. Peter knew it was because his heart was still being held tightly by someone else. Harry really was extraordinary. No one could ever hold a candle to how wonderful he'd made Peter feel, even if they hadn't lasted.

Peter sighed and slid down the wall, taking out his phone to text Gwen. As he unlocked it though, he felt a massive tingle run up his spine. Goosebumps rose on his arms and his whole body shuddered. He raised his head and looked around. Something had made his spidey-sense flip to overdrive!

Peter put his phone back in his pocket and stood up, keeping one hand on the wall in case something else made his spine shake. He closed his eyes to listen and started filtering through all the audio input his oversensitive senses were throwing at him.

He turned his head to the right and took a tentative step forward, letting the tingly feeling at the back of his neck lead him through the maze of upstairs hallways. He kept his eyes closed, brows furrowed as he extended every sense he could to lead him to whatever was wrong. If something bad was happening, he owed it to himself and whoever needed help to do everything he could for them. He paused for a half second, letting himself smile ruefully. He really was a hero, wasn't he?

He continued to walk around the top floor, keeping his fingertips pressed against the wall. As he drew closer to one hallway, he felt his heart begin to race and the tingle increased. He turned down that hallway and let his senses guide him to one particular door.