(TASM2- PARKSBORN) Use Me (Part 1)

Alright guys! Here it is!! THIS IS THE LONGEST ONE SHOT I'VE EVER WRITTEN. I HAD TO BREAK IT INTO TWO PARTS. I NEED HELP.

Uh, anyways, there are quite a few Trigger Warnings for this one:

Attempted rape (there is none, but there's a lot of noncon), nonconsensual drug use, date rape drugs, alcohol and recreational drugs, toxic relationships, implied child abuse, blackmail, some sexual activity, and some internalized homophobia.

I'm sorry in advance for the pain I am going to be putting Harry through... But I adore him and this is apparently how I show my love for these characters.

Word count: 3638

"Hey baby," Tiffany called, poking her perfectly styled head into the room, "You're coming to a party with me tonight!"

Harry Osborn looked up from his desk, startled at this out-of-the-blue revelation. "I am?"

"Yup," she said, popping the p. She pranced over to him, her blonde curls bouncing around her shoulders with each step. "I already told Sariah we'd be there so you're coming, okay?"

Harry looked back down at the paper he was writing. He'd never really been a social butterfly and he really would prefer to get as much work done as he could before the school break.

"Look, babe," he said, "I've got a lot of stuff to do tonight, alright? You go and have fun, but I'm just not sure going out is such a great idea for me."

As he tried to turn back to his work, he felt his girlfriend's hand grab the back of his chair and spin him back to face her. "Harry," she pouted, "If you love me, you'll go. Besides," she said, "There's someone who wants to meet you! Please...?"

He sighed and looked away from her piercing green eyes, unable to ignore how they were filling with tears. "Hey, you know I love you," he started, "I'm just... not feeling it tonight."

Tiffany bowed her head and whispered, "You don't love me, then? If you don't come, how can I know you love me?" Her voice began to rise as she continued, "How do I know you're not going to see other girls while I'm gone? How can I be sure you're mine?!"

Harry wanted to laugh at just how wrong she was. There's no way he'd be seeing another girl. The only reason he was dating her was because of his father! He didn't LIKE girls! But he knew this would get him nowhere. She did this every time she wanted something from him because she knew it would work. He'd been with his father for long enough to recognize when a fight wasn't worth picking. Maybe he should fight harder? But he was tired of fighting and it still wouldn't get him anywhere. Not with his father and not with her.

As Tiffany began sniffing loudly, making an obvious show of her tears, Harry gave in. "Ok, alright! I'll go with you, Tiff, I'll go with you."

As soon as he'd conceded, Tiffany was right back to how she had been. No evidence of her seemingly heartbroken tears remained as she grinned widely and exclaimed, "Great! It starts at 10:00 so be ready!"

As she bounced out of the room, her little skirt flashing a lot more skin than Harry would have liked to see, he put his head in his hands and groaned.

Why do I let her do this to me?

Somewhere deep inside his head, he heard the response: It's better you than someone else. Let her use you because if she's not, she'll just use somebody else. Better you than some other poor soul.

Somewhere even deeper in his mind, a little thought niggled at his conscious. Peter would never do this to you. You know it, and yet you ran away, like the coward you are.