Another Update???

Hello there, fellow humanoids!

So I know I just posted an update, but I just wanna update again cuz some stuff has happened.

On the good side, I have three chapters written of my dsmp story! It's a hybrid hunter story, kinda like Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep but different.

On the bad side, I have a lung infection from the sickness I described last update. I didn't tell anyone (like an idiot) until 5 days after the intense chest pain started. I was taken to urgent care yesterday and put on some meds to hopefully help it heal. It seems to be working so far! It doesn't hurt as much to breathe, so that's fun!

Another thing. Last night, I painted my phone case.

It's Technoblade and Philza!  Techno was actually easier to draw than Phil's heart

It's Technoblade and Philza! Techno was actually easier to draw than Phil's heart... Hearts are just symmetry and drawing symmetry is HARD.

So anyway, I was already in a pretty bittersweet mood this morning. I walked into class today and I could tell something was off. My teacher is REALLY fun. Imagine all the cringey dad jokes you can and compile them into a person. That's him.

But this morning, he was quiet and sorta sad looking. I knew something was off just from that. But then one of my friends walked in and she was pretty reserved too and guys- she's a theater kid! She's never reserved!

Over the weekend, the boy who sat right next to me and right behind her, who she was getting pretty close with, passed away. He was a sharpshooter and he was cleaning his rifle when it went off in his hands. He passed away on Thursday. His name was Max C. (not giving full name cuz duh). So yeah, we talked about how we can find comfort in the face of death today so I've been crying all morning.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know. Idk how it'll affect my schedule (I'm still running on adrenaline and grief), but if it does affect me more, I'll just take a few days off. Sorry guys, but it's been a rough couple of days.

❤️Al

UPDATE THE DAY AFTER I POSTED THIS CHAPTER:

Mom's in the ER. The driver's seat caught on fire when she was driving. Smoke inhalation. We'll see what happens. I may use writing to escape, I may avoid it all together. Wish us luck.

❤️Al