MULTIVERSE 64 - SWEATER WEATHER

Izuku shifts forwards, moving so his feet are tucked under him, and his knees pulled to his chest. Katsuki glances at Izuku again, grunting lowly as he also shifts with his legs tangled a little with Izuku's as he leans back onto Kirishima's side mumbling, "Really hope this is a better f*cking universe."

Kirishima hums, lifting a hand to gently play with Katsuki's hair, thinking along the same process. Shoto glances over at the three of his seatmates, turning slightly to pull Izuku closer with a soft, "I have a good feeling about this universe Izuku." Izuku hums, eyes flicking up to Shoto's face then back to the screen quickly, mumbling, "I hope so."

Slowly everyone relaxes a little as they notice that the children and the mothers haven't been teleported out of the room. The screen captures their attention as it darkens with the words, 'MULTIVERSE 64: LOADING.'

The screen fades in as a soft humming is heard echoing throughout the theater, before focusing on the green-haired boy at his desk in homeroom. Headphones over his ears, he doesn't notice when he starts singing softly, "And all I am is a man. I want the world in my hands." Mina, Denki, and Sero's gazes snap over to Izuku, jaws dropping, catching the attention of everyone else in the homeroom except Izuku.

"I hate the beach, but I stand in California with my toes in the sand," Mina giggles as Izuku continues to sing, completely absorbed in his notebook. "Use the sleeves of my sweater, let's have an adventure. Head in the clouds but my gravity centered. Touch my neck and I'll touch yours, you in those little high-waisted shorts, oh."

Those three had snapped their heads towards the screen, before Mina squealed quietly, with Sero chuckling as he whispers to her, "I don't know why you expected any different." She slaps him lightly on the chest with a light glare, turning her attention back to the screen, thoughts running rampant on what other songs Deku listens to.

Izuku blinks slightly, tilting his head towards the screen and mumbling, "This is not as bad as I thought it would be." Shoto nods with a soft hum, pulling Izuku closer to his chest when he slumped back relaxed. Inko coos softly at the scene, lightly patting All Might on the hand, whispering to the tall man, "I am grateful for you giving my son the confidence he needed." All Might blinks, shocked, before coughing lightly a soft flush coating his cheeks as he nods, "Yo-you're welcome, Miss Midoriya." Mitsuki chuckles having watched that go down, her husband sighs.

Izuku glances up, staring fondly at the back of Katsuki's head, a faint blush crossing his cheeks. "Oh, she knows what I think about, and what I think about." A little pop goes off on Katsuki's hand causing him to drop his charred pencil onto his desk. Eijiro and Shoto glance towards each other, a chuckle escaping Ei before he starts singing softly along with Izuku. "One love, two mouths. One love, one house. No shirt, no blouse. Just us, you find out."

Izuku continues to slump against Shoto's chest, seeming to relax after the past few universes. He starts humming softly along to the universe, eyes flickering towards Kacchan as he does so. He lightly kicks Katsuki's thighs, wiggling his toes under the thighs to keep them warm. Katsuki rolls his eyes, shifting his weight to lean closer to Kirishima as the other's arm closes around his shoulders.

Aizawa sighs softly, lowering his face into his scarf, mumbling to himself, "I really wish they would stop singing in homeroom." Mic smirks, asking, "Is it because the songs get stuck in your head all day?" Aizawa glares at him saying back, "No, the songs suck, of course, they get stuck in my brain." Mic chuckles, shifting so they can focus their attention back on the screen.

"Nothing that I wouldn't tell you about, no. 'Cause, it's too cold for you here. And now, so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater." Todoroki joins in on those lyrics having looked them up quickly, his eyes focusing mainly on Midoriya, Bakugo, and Kirishima. Katsuki rolls his eyes, twirling the charred pencil between his fingers as he forces himself to not join in on the singing.