MULTIVERSE 22 - I'M SO SORRY

After another break people are sitting back in their chairs, with Dabi moving to sit next to Fuyumi and Natsuo, but also only two seats away from Endeavor. He growls at this but keeps his eyes focused forward, not wanting to look at the man who ruined his life.

Deku and Shoto get comfortable next to each other, as Bakugo and Kirishima do the same, Denki kicks his shoes off, pulling his feet up and underneath his body with a bag of popcorn in his lap. He grins towards Shinsou, wiggling his eyebrows who only rolls his eyes in response. Words appear on the screen, 'MULTIVERSE 22: LOADED.'

The universe starts off with the soft piano intro, with the screen showing Deku stepping up in the middle of the street in one of the fake cities, in UA. Bakugo stands opposite him, hands in his pockets, eyes down, both in basically pajamas or workout clothes. Deku starts singing softly, "Wicked grin, evil eyes. This ain't a place of compromise."

He points around them as if mentioning that they shouldn't be meeting out like this in the middle of the night. "I surrender every time, or you'll strike me harder otherwise." Bakugo glares at Deku, looking like he wants to speak up, but doesn't, knowing that this is probably what Deku needs.

Deku leans his head on Shoto's shoulder, after having kicked off his shoes, he turns and stuffs his cold feet beneath Bakugo's thighs. Bakugo glares at Deku, about to spark his hands, but thinks better with a roll of his eyes as he focuses on the screen again.

"Blood dripping down my lips, skin hanging off your fingertips. Brand new day but the same old shit, so let's just get this over with." Deku has his arms crossed, trying not to tear up as he continues to sing, seeming like he's softly ranting to Kacchan when this is just the beginning.

"Used to hurt at first but the constant repetition, dulled all of my senses, I'm the perfect victim."

Deku flinches at those last words, as Bakugo does the same, both looking away from the screen as Kacchan sneakily moves his hand to grab Deku's ankle for comfort.

Deku has a few tears rolling down his cheeks, as he continues, "Call me crazy but for you I empathize, with each and every blow I sigh, saying. I'm so sorry, for how you feel inside." Deku wipes his eyes, as Bakugo takes a step back, looking around them, a look of regret and guilt painted clearly in his eyes if you're looking for it.

"Even though you haunt me, I'll make it out alive. You must live a fucking nightmare, awake and in your dreams," Bakugo looks taken aback by Deku cursing, not having registered it the first time, and he sticks his hands in his pockets knowing that Deku is serious this time.

Bakugo squeezes Deku's ankle after hearing the curse the second time, and Deku twitches, smiling at Kacchan brightly, before turning his focus back on the screen. Aizawa is focusing on these two more with this universe, and especially because of the last one while thinking of how to bring up group therapy.

"Looking for someone to hold your misery. I'm so sorry, for how you feel inside. I'll pray for you tonight," Deku sneers, holding his hands up in a praying position, starting to pace as he sing rants to Bakugo.

Deku glares at Kacchan, tears streaming down his blotchy cheeks, "Go ahead knock me out, beat me down till I'm on the ground. Make me scream and cry for help. It'll be a good way to relieve yourself." Bakugo flinches, turning his head away from Izuku's intense stare, wondering how long he'd been holding this in.

Bakugo had again flinched at the remainder of how badly he used to treat Deku and is glad that he's getting better, but not fast enough to beat the nerd to being the number one hero.

The screen starts showing flashbacks of all the times Bakugo was bullying Deku, in slow motion as Deku continues, "Pain, I take in stride. You will never ever take away my pride, I get back up with my head held high. And it drives you nuts but at least you try."

Bakugo snorts, glaring at Deku, flicking his ankle, causing Deku to lightly kick Kacchan's thigh, before they both focus back onto the screen, Shoto and Kirishima, glancing at each other before shrugging, as neither truly get the relationship that Kacchan and Deku have except them.

"Used to hurt at first, maybe I've just been conditioned, all the while you win, I pity your position," when Deku sang this he flashes back towards the Sports Festival when he was chained up on the podium even though he won first place.

"Call me crazy but for you I empathize, with each and every blow I sigh, saying. I'm so sorry, for how you feel inside." Deku tugs at his hair, whether it be tightly or lightly, not obvious but the pain is written on his face is as he speaks of their past and rants about how he feels to his rival, once best friend.

Bakugo huffs, glaring at Deku, wishing he'd hurry so he can get a word in about everything that has happened between them. Deku continues, "Even though you haunt me, I'll make it out alive. You must live a fucking nightmare, awake, and in your dreams. Looking for someone to hold your misery."

Bakugo growls at how he is portrayed but knows everything being said or shown is the truth, and he can't take anything he said back, but at least he's trying.

"I'm so sorry, for how you feel inside. I'll pray for you tonight. Used to hurt at first, maybe I've just been conditioned, I've just been conditioned, I've just been conditioned." Deku throws his arms up letting his quirk roll through his body at this moment, trying to keep himself concentrated, and this is one of his ways.

"Call me crazy but for you I empathize. If I were in your skin I'd choose suicide."

Deku chokes, glaring at the screen before looking over at Bakugo saying, "No, I wouldn't okay? Don't believe what's happening on the screen. I may have thought that at one point, but not anymore, I wouldn't want that blood to be on your hands." Nobody but those on their couch hears what he just said, and Kacchan nods, gnawing on his lip harshly, as Shoto pulls Deku closer to him.

"I'm so sorry, for how you feel inside. Even though you haunt me, I'll make it out alive. You must live a fucking nightmare, awake, and in your dreams. Looking for someone to hold your misery." Deku is trying his best not to sob out his feelings at this point, and Bakugo is glaring holes into the ground, finally understanding how the nerd felt about him, and everything between them.

"I'm so sorry, for how you feel inside. I'll pray for you tonight. I'll pray for you tonight. I'll pray for you tonight, for how you feel inside. I'll pray for you tonight."

Bakugo is hugged from his side by Kirishima, and then suffocated in a hug by Deku, and he lets out a whimpering sigh of relief knowing that at least these two aren't going to leave him for a long time. Looking up from Deku's shoulder to Shoto, he sees Shoto glaring at him, before sighing and giving a reluctant tilt of his lips mouthing, 'Don't pull this again.'

Bakugo rolls his eyes, secretly flipping him off before Deku and Kirishima pull away as Inko, Rei, Eri, and Kota are flashed back into the room in their seats. Everyone starts talking animatedly once they realize that the universe is over, some getting up to stretch while getting more food, or going to the bathroom.

Words appear on the screen while everyone is up and about, 'MULTIVERSE 23: LOADING.'

__________________________________

A/N: 1338 words in this chapter, again not the best that I can do, but better than my average with the last few chapters posted. I may write more today, but I am losing my spark of motivation for the day. I may pick up again tomorrow, or later tonight, depends honestly. But be warned that after the next few chapters, I am writing ones that are my style and that I want to write so I can give you guys more during these chapters.

1) Disney Theme Songs

2) Teacher's Pet

3) Happy Death Day