MULTIVERSE 6 - INTO THE UNKNOWN

Kirishima and Deku had switched places once the video had ended so Kirishima could try his best to comfort Bakugo, while Deku drew comfort from Todoroki. Inko had asked around what had happened in the previous universe but no one was giving her a straight answer other than it was not something she should worry about.

As everyone was finally calming down from the previous universe, the lights which had brightened as soon as Inko, Rei, Eri, and Kota had appeared, dim into a dull light as on the screen the words appear, 'MULTIVERSE 6: LOADED.'

A deep bass of a musical note surrounds the ears of everyone in the audience, with a horn going to match the tune equally. Someone sings softly but strongly in unison as the screen shows most of class 1-A singing, "Ohh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhh." The same string of notes happens before the screen shows Deku's closed eyes, as they open, him singing out, "Into the unknown. Into the unknown. Into the unknown!"

Jiro whistles, leaning forwards to clasp her hand onto Deku's shoulder, "Nice vocals, Deku!" Deku blushes waving his hands back and forth saying, "They're not like that in our universe, trust me." Todoroki leans back to whisper to Jiro, who is sitting next to Momo, "He's lying." Bakugo snorts in agreement while keeping his eyes focused on the screen.

The screen scene changes to show Deku and Uraraka sitting next together in the cafeteria, both smiling and sitting across from Iida, as the next lyrics are sung by the same voice, but it is a voice-over, "I can hear you, but I won't." And as Deku says 'I won't' a dark figure appears in the window next to Deku. And the scene changes to Deku standing in Gym Gamma, in his hero suit, while focusing on his hand where green lightning is surrounding it, "Some look for trouble while others don't."

Then it changes to Deku in his dorm room, pacing the floor as he sings with a dull look in his eye, "There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day." And as the next lyric is sung, a dark version of Deku appears behind Izuku, leaning forward as if to whisper, "And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh...Whoa..."

Inko stares at the screen, taking in her baby boy in his dorm room, and then the version behind him, that has dull eyes, bags under those eyes, sallow skin, even messier hair, and a sinister smile. She whimpers clutching a hand to her chest trying to calm herself as she knows this won't happen to her baby boy who is sitting a few seats in front of her.

"You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear," this lyric is sung with Dark Deku, and Izuku standing across from one another, Dark Deku having a smirk as he looks at the resistant Izuku. The resistant Izuku smirks at the Dark Deku, arms thrown out, "And if I heard you, which I don't, I'm spoken for I fear. Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls." And then it shows flashes of Izuku helping out the rest of his dorm mates whether it be with homework, training, or just being a good friend in general.

Deku has tears in his eyes as he drags his fingers through his hair while looking across to the darker version of himself, "I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls." Izuku walks away from his darker self, which disappears as he walks through the halls to the roof of the dorms building, "I've had my adventure, I don't need something new, I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you." He then jumps off of the roof, using his quirk, a bright neon green in the darkness of the night, as he jumps towards Gym Gamma again.

Everyone had gasped when they noticed him jumping off of the roof, but no one had a worse reaction than Bakugo, who had a small explosion go off after losing control of his quirk. Deku's eyes immediately travel towards Bakugo, then sighs softly, discreetly sending Bakugo a text, 'We're going to the playroom after this universe to fight. I'll tell Aizawa and All Might!' Bakugo had flinched at the buzz in his pants, taking out his phone to read the text, he grunts nodding, sending back an, 'k.'

"Into the unknown. Into the unknown. Into the unknown," Izuku sings this as he jumps into the air while in Gym Gamma, arms spread with a giddy grin across his lips. As he lands he sighs as he notices Dark Deku is standing in front of him, who has that same sinister smirk as he before, as Izuku sings, "What do you want? 'Cause you've been keeping me awake. Are you here to distract me so I make a big mistake?" Izuku takes in a deep breath as Dark Deku reaches his hand out with a sympathetic look on his faces, their fingers barely touching as he sings next, "Or are you someone out there who's a little bit like me? Who knows deep down I'm not where I'm meant to be?"

Izuku takes a step back shaking his head, curls flying everywhere with his eyes closed trying to clear his suddenly foggy head, "Every day's a little harder as I feel your power grow. Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go."

Bakugo keeps his eyes closed as he listens to these lyrics intently, head falling back to rest on Kirishima's shoulder while trying to calm his body from shaking anymore. Deku is staring at the screen confused, head tilted as he notices a few discrepancies between a few of the scenes, before he sighs realizing what is truly happening in this universe.

"Into the unknown? Into the unknown. Into the unknown...Whoa," the scene shifts to show Deku walking in between trees, towards the exit of UA, in the middle of the night, the only light showing down on him being the natural light of the moon. He sings softly, hands clenched at his side, "Are you out there? Do you know me? Can you feel me? Can you show me?" He throws his head back, hands in his hair tugging at it desperately, trying to get the voices out of his head as Dark Deku steps out in front of him, a smirk on his lips.

Izuku tilts his head up as he watches Dark Deku, take a few steps backward, following him, "Where are you going? Don't leave me alone. How do I follow you...into the unknown?" As he sings out those last words, Izuku surges forwards, catching hold of the sleeve of Dark Deku, only to tumble through a dark portal, landing on hard flooring. He groans sitting up on his thighs while looking around confused, before his eyes widen as they land on Shigaraki and the rest of the League of Villains as Dark Deku melts into an almost naked Toga. She giggles waving at Deku with an eager wink, as he tries to go back towards the portal, but it closes before he can make it as Shigaraki says, "Here to finally join us, Izuku Midoriya?" And then the screen cuts to black, those words echoing throughout everyone's head.

Bakugo stands up and walks calmly towards the playroom, ignoring every confused question his classmates are throwing at him, and slamming the door closed behind him. Deku had stood up when Bakugo did, throwing looks at Aizawa and All Might, causing those two to stand up and follow their problem children into the playroom. Bakugo is breathing heavily when the three arrive into the room, causing Deku to rush over, taking his arms into his hands as he says, "Fight me with everything you have, Kacchan!" Bakugo looks up before growling as he ignites the sweat on his hands, throwing Izuku away.

Meanwhile, these two are fighting inside the soundproof room, Todoroki and Kirishima are standing guard of the door not letting anyone into the room no matter how much they pry. Inko comes over and pulls Todoroki into a hug saying, "Thank you for taking care of my boy," while Mitsuki is ruffling Kirishima's hair saying, "Take care of the brat, will you?" Kirishima nods, giving her his brightest smile and a thumbs up, as Mina smirks still sitting with Kaminari and Sero beside her as she whispers to them, "I think Mama Bakugo approves of Kiri-Kun." They both snort, nodding in agreement to her statement.

After probably half an hour, the four that had disappeared into the room came out, only Aizawa and All Might looking relatively okay, ashes coating their clothes and hair. Deku comes out limping, and holding Bakugo up, who is also limping. Kirishima takes Bakugo, while Todoroki takes Deku, both to their seats as the screen shifts to show the words, 'MULTIVERSE 7: LOADING.'

_______________________________________

A/N: 1489 words for this chapter, not as long as the previous one, but still long. This didn't take as long as I was expecting it to, honestly. 

1) BNHA  as Thomas Sanders Vines

2) Waterproofing My Life With FLEX TAPE - JonTron

3) Tokyo Ghoul

Those are the three that I am writing next, I am trying to get some of it done right now, so I can get more requests done. And I did have help writing the Tokyo Ghoul one, so I will credit them, when it is time.