MULTIVERSE 42 - TO THE BOYS

The four who had been flashed back in, stay again, so nobody is truly nervous about this universe as they settle down from the previous ones. 'MULTIVERSE 42: LOADED.'

All Might steps onto the stage, holding a fake gun, playing with it a little as you can see an audience of Class 1-A and 1-B, along with some heroes and Inko. He smiles before starting to speak, his eyes focusing on the small green-haired girl he has as a daughter. "To the boys who may one day date my daughter!"

All Might coughs into his hand, as Deku squeaks holding his hands over Shoto's mouth, already knowing what would've been said if he didn't. Inko is giggling while looking between her son and All Might beside her.

Yagi smirks a little while glancing over the audience, as Deku blushes, covering her cheeks as she realizes what he is talking about, and to who.

"I have been waiting for you. Since before her birth, since before my spark took hold and ignited the fire in her mother's belly, I have been training to kill you. When you took your first steps I was preparing to make it so you never walked again, when you played at war I was perfecting headshots, you can't catch up at this point." When he mentioned 'perfecting headshots,' he pops the fake gun, then tosses it lightly behind him.

Inko squeaks here, blushing deeply as she scooches away from All Might, Mitsuki snorting, not bothering to hide her amusement at this situation. Shoto perks up, realizing that in this universe Deku is actually All Might's secret love child.

Yagi's eyes focus on the two boys sitting beside his daughter, "And when you first meet my daughter and fall in love with the look she sends over her shoulder. Her crescent-moon eyes framing her laughing smile, you are gonna wanna talk to her." His voice softens as he speaks of his daughter, eyes doing the same as he looks at her.

"And when those hours pass by like sprinters during that first timeless conversation-You will also know with a deep and impending sense of dread, that you are going to have to talk to me. When you first come to my home and see the bone carving over my threshold-Try not to imagine your own femurs so expertly carved."

All Might chuckles, glancing over at Deku, glad to see that even in a different universe that he has a family to call his own.

All Might continues speaking, "Pay no attention to my 'ample crawl space', my 'Room with a rubber mat and a drain', be careful...To only approach me with love for my daughter. See, I have been seeding her childhood with tap-root hugs, to weed out indifference and apathy."

His eyes sharpen while looking between the two-toned boy, and the blonde boy, "There will be no Daddy Issues for your teenage talons to latch upon. If you break her heart; I will hear it snap with the ear I pressed against her mother's belly-The elbow I cradled her head in will send a message to my fist. My cheeks are attuned to her lips. I will know if they tremble." His voice had been strong, but they softened as he continued.

Deku sniffs, smiling slightly as he realizes just how close he is with All Might in this universe, but also that he finally had a good father figure in his life.

"I have taught her that a man should never hit a woman-" Yagi chuckles, saying in a funny tone, "Now her mother would like to add that you really shouldn't ever hit anybody." Before switching back to his serious tone, "But I have taught her that a man should never hit a woman. Consider my genes a mark of Cain; you will suffer seven times whatever you do to her, and she will not keep your secret: you can't make fire feel afraid."

Mina whistles, as Enji smirks a little at the last sentence, knowing how true that statement is unless something is wrong with his children.

Yagi smiles looking down, as his voice is still soft while speaking of his daughter, "I have been teaching her love all of her life, and all that I ask is that you continue the lesson. Love her. Befriend her. Protect her- be there when I can't, and when my body gives up to the grave, let the grin that eternity carves into my face be a reflection of the peace that your love brings to her, and we should get along just fine..."

Almost in sync, Shoto, Katsuki, and Eijiro glance back at All Might and Inko, before giving a nod, knowing that if they manage to break Izuku's heart, they would have to deal with both of their wraths.

It looks as if he is about to stop speaking but he smirks, as his eyes focus on the red-headed girl sitting on the floor between his daughter's legs, a female Kirishima. "ADDENDUM: To the girls who may one day date my daughter!" He pauses, his smirk growing bigger, as he glances at Inko, "My wife is a better shot than I am." The people in the audience are clapping as he steps off stage, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kirishima, all tense or frozen in fear as they realize the threat of breaking the green-haired girl's heart.

Inko blushes but is also giggling while watching Izuku react to this universe, as Shoto pulls him a little closer. Kirishima had blinked, before chuckling as he realizes that even if he was a girl, he'd get the shovel talk if he wanted to go out with the greenette. Bakugo is looking down at his hands, blushing faintly but also appreciating that he has approval from All Might. 'MULTIVERSE 43: LOADING.'

_________________________________________

A/N: 972 words for this universe, which is better than the last one, but I am giving you guys a few more chapters today, so please don't complain about wanting more.

1) Take A Hint

2) Standing

3) Walk Through The Fire

4) For Your Dumb Friend