MULTIVERSE 51 - THANK YOU

Soft chatter, giggles, or chuckles are heard echoing from the room as everyone is finally realizing that not all of the universes that they are going to be shown are terrible. 'MULTIVERSE 51: LOADED.'

A fade from black to soft dull color is seen on the screen, kids chattering away is heard first, walking through a hallway of what looks to be a museum. A group of high schoolers stops in front of an animatronic with green hair, surrounded by 18 classmates. But most noticeable is the redhead, spikey-blonde, and two-toned teen surrounding him, as well as the plaque. There are paint splatters on their blondies, as well as pride flags, with the green-haired boy's fist in the air as he looks down at the students.

Every adult is already confused, but also proud that the class managed to get into a museum, but also saddened that they look so young while in there.

Someone reads out the plaque, "'It was the year 2020, and all of these high schoolers were arrested or shot in one of the pride protests. Some were able to survive and write biographies on the others. They changed the outcome for the LGBT+ community and made them more accepted after so many adults saw how these teens weren't going to stop until everyone was free to be who they were. Press the button for a song Izuku Midoriya and Jirou Kyoka, the green-haired boy and purple-haired girl, wrote while going through this time.'"

Inko takes a deep breath staring at the screen in shock, as well as some of the other adults in the room, especially Aizawa who is hiding his smile in his scarf to not show how proud of his students he is.

After the button is pressed, the animatronics disappear and a hologram appears of the same teens as before. Izuku and Jirou are standing next to each other on a stage in front of a crowd of other teens, their classmates behind them.

"Yo, this one right here is for all the drop out-of-schoolers. The future cougars, the Mary Jane abusers. The ones that chose to be losers, for all the Misfit Kids and total outcasts. This one's for you role models."

Deku is smirking slightly while raising an eyebrow at the screen but is already nodding along to the tune of the song.

The other teens on the stage are dancing crazily or playing an instrument to go along with this song. "We are the ones, the ones you left behind. Don't tell us how, tell us how to live our lives. Ten million strong, we're breaking all the rules. Thank you for nothing, 'cause there's nothing left to lose. Thank you for feeding us years of lies. Thank you for the wars you left us to fight. Thank you for the world you ruined overnight. But we'll be fine, yeah we'll be fine."

Sero is smiling softly, arms crossed as he lightly taps his feet against the ground, Mina squirming in her seat and wanting to learn the choreography for the dance.

Jirou starts singing, her hands strumming the guitar in her hand, as Izuku is waving to the crowd, waving a poly and pan pride flag on the back of his jacket. "Thank you for the world you broke, like yolk and it ain't no joke. So cold and there ain't no coat, just me, my friends, my folks and we better do what we like. So raise that bird up high and when they ask you why. Just stand there laugh and smile. We are the ones, the ones you left behind. Don't tell us how, tell us how to live our lives. Ten million strong, we're breaking all the rules. Thank you for nothing, 'cause there's nothing left to lose."

Jirou steps back from the mic, nodding towards Deku to step back to it as she focuses on the guitar, before blushing when she felt Momo kiss her cheek. "Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na (Thank you). Thank you for the times you said, 'Don't make a sound.' Thanks for the ropes you used to hold us down. 'Cause when I break through I'ma use them to reach the clouds. We ain't comin' down, we ain't comin' down."

Jirou is holding her cheeks, turning tomato red as Momo beside her is giggling but blushing lightly as well. Mina smirks a little but doesn't say anything about it.

Deku continues singing, eyes closed while grasping onto the mic stand tightly, "Look, ma, I finally made it, this world is too damn jaded. My life is just like Vegas, go big, go home get faded. Been a problem since '92. Can't shut me down, curfew, and them girls I'll take a few. Do what I wanna do. We are the ones, the ones you left behind. Don't tell us how, tell us how to live our lives. Ten million strong, we're breaking all the rules. Thank you for nothing, 'cause there's nothing left to lose."

The crowd, the other people on the stage, and some of the students still watching the hologram sing along to the next set of lyrics. "Na na na na (Hey) na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na (Hey) na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na (Thank you)."

Inko is smiling softly while clutching a tissue close to her chest, happy to know her son is changing the world, even in a different life. All Might is smiling proudly towards the kid he thinks of as a son, knowing he passed his quirk on to the right person.

Jirou steps up again, "Thank you from the bottom of my heart. From head to toe from the soul, you ripped apart. I say, 'Thank you', I say, 'Thank you.' Yeah oh, thank you We are the ones, the ones you left behind. Don't' tell us how, tell us how to live our lives. Ten million strong, we're breaking all the rules. Thank you for nothing, cause there's nothing left to lose. We are the ones, the ones you left behind. Don't tell us how, tell us how to live our lives."

Deku joins her in singing, as does the crowd, "Ten million strong, we're breaking all the rules. Thank you for nothing, 'cause there's nothing left to lose. (Thank you) Na na na na (Yo if you don't like what they tell you to do). Na na na na na na (Don't do it). Na na na na (If you don't want to be who they want you to be). Na na na na na na (Screw it). Na na na na (It's your world, it's your life). Na na na na na na (And they ruined it). Na na na na (Role models, tune in, turn up). Na na na na na na (Drop out!)"

Excluding the villains, almost everyone is clapping, with Deku and Jirou once again, on the verge of passing out from the praise they are gaining from pro heroes and their classmates. They are trying their best to not let it get to them, but they both let a few tears out as they realize they can do anything they put their mind to. 'MULTIVERSE 52: LOADING.'

___________________________________________

A/N: 1242 words for this chapter! yayayayay, anyways I hope you guys have fun with the next two chapters. nothing truly upsetting I hope.

1) I know You

2) Daddy Lessons