MULTIVERSE 18 - SEE YOU AGAIN

Deku shifts to get comfortable between Kacchan and Todoroki, before giving up, then squeaks as their seats, and multiple around them, shift into either reclining chairs or sofas. Words appear on the screen after everyone gets more comfortable in their new chairs, 'MULTIVERSE 18: LOADED.'

A soft piano is being played as the screen pans in on the room, rain heard in the background, as everyone is either sniffling or sobbing silently. Deku is standing in front of Class 1-A, a microphone near his lips, as Bakugo stands beside him. They both having either bloodshot eyes or trouble looking at anyone in the room, as Present Mic plays the piano. A picture of All Might is near the front of the room, and Izuku is doing his best not to look at it knowing that if he does he's gonna ball and not get through the song he and Kacchan wrote.

Already Deku is sobbing, trying his best to control the weak whimpers escaping his lips, Bakugo not looking at anyone but the screen as All Might a few rows behind them sighs deeply mumbling, "Wonder how...?"

Deku starts singing after a few notes of the piano, smiling weakly at his classmates, and the other pros in the room, "It's been a long day without you, my friend. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again." He sniffs wiping the tears rolling down his cheeks, "We've come a long way, from where we began. Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. When I see you again." His voice getting lighter, choking back a sob at the last lyric.

Bakugo licks his lips as he steps up to the mic, rapping, "Damn, who knew all the planes we flew. Good things we've been through, that I'll be standing right here, talking to you about another path. I-" Izuku takes a step closer to Bakugo, grabbing his hand as they both need this emotional support when they've both lost a mentor and another father figure to them.

All Might crosses his arms, taking a deep breath, hating how much his death is affecting the two boys he's come to love as sons in the past few months. Inko is sitting next to him, dabbing her eyes with a tissue as Deku is sobbing into Bakugo's shoulder. Bakugo is now clutching onto Deku's hand like it's a lifeline as his counter-self does the same on-screen.

"Know we loved to hit the road and laugh, but something told me that it wouldn't last. Had to switch up, look at things different see the bigger picture, those were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better place." Bakugo raps while looking down at the ground, trying his best not to break down and make himself look weaker in front of the people he's come to know as friends.

Bakugo chokes up on the next lyrics, going through flashbacks to when he got kidnapped and All Might and Deku and his friends, no, family came to rescue him. "How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got? Everything I went through you were standing there by my side, and now you're gonna be with me for the last ride."

Kirishima grabs onto Bakugo's freehand, as Todoroki does the same with Deku, as their classmates start crying at the insinuation that people are finally realizing that everything they've been through makes them a family. Especially with one of their aloof powerhouses admitting it.

Deku starts singing again, after Kacchan had taken a step back to take a deep breath, "It's been a long day without you, my friend, and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. We've come a long way from where we began, oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. When I see you again." His voice cracks as more tears slip down his face at the last lyric, before both he and Kacchan harmonize for a few moments then take a step back.

Kacchan steps forward and starts rapping again, "First you both go out your way and the vibe is feeling strong and what's small turns to a friendship. A friendship turns into a bond and that bond will never be broken and the love will never get lost." He takes a step back to take a deep breath, as tears start forming in his eyes, with Deku's head resting on his shoulder.

Deku is trying his best not to let out wails as he realizes that this universe meant he lost the first father figure he ever gained. Bakugo had also come to that realization as he forgoes any thought, letting go of Kirishima, and pulling Deku into his arms, running his fingers through Deku's hair, burying his face in Deku's neck as Deku does the same to him.

Everyone in the theater is watching these two on-screen and off while trying to hold back their sobs, to let these boys mourn in peace, as it's obvious that this would be their breaking point, and their bonding point.

Bakugo starts rapping again, after his break, "And when brotherhood comes first then the line will never be crossed, establish it on our own. When that line had to be drawn and that line is what we reach so remember me when I'm gone." Bakugo, using the hand that isn't holding Deku's reaches up and wipes a tear that had fallen from his eyes as he continues.

"How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got? Everything I went through you were standing there by my side, and now you're gonna be with me for the last ride." Deku sniffs, wiping his eyes with his free hand as Present Mic, slows the tempo with the next lyrics from Deku.

Deku whispers to Kacchan, while clutching onto him tightly, a wet stain on Bakugo's shirt, "Please don't leave, Kacchan," and Bakugo nods.

"So let the light guide your way hold every memory. As you go and every road you take will always lead you home," Deku sings softly, into the mic, eyes closed and tears streaming down his face.

Deku finally lets out a wail, "Nooo..." as Bakugo holds him tighter, doing his best to comfort Deku, this sight causing everyone, except the villains, to start sobbing on their own.

The beat goes soft as Deku sings softly, trying his best to not let his voice crack, "It's been a long day without you, my friend, and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. We've come a long way from where we began, oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again." Deku breaks into soft sobs, as he sings the last lyrics, "When I see you again..."

Deku continues to sob, and everyone lets him be as the screen fades to show the words, 'MULTIVERSE 19: LOADING.'

__________________________________

A/N: 1165 words, not very impressive, but I did make myself cry while writing this one, so I must be doing something very right, or very wrong. 

1) SIX LIVE

2) MAD - Oshakashama

3) Spider Lillies

4) I'm So Sorry

5) Disney Theme Songs

6) Teacher's Pet

7) Happy Death Day