MULTIVERSE 9 - TOKYO GHOUL

After the last universe, the Author poofs back in saying with a sorry filled smile, "Hey, sorry guys, but if you have a weak stomach or don't like graphic things, this next universe isn't for you. So if you want to leave, please tell me now." A few people had stood up; Present Mic, the Wild Wild Pussycats, and the students' parents who had stood up.

"Now, I am not familiar with this universe, so bear with me. As I am just showing you guys important parts of this next universe as I believe that it gets pretty gory." Most of the people in the audience nod, and so the Author does as well. The parents, as well as Present Mic, the members of the Wild Wild Pussycats, and Eri and Kota leave the theatre and poof into the playroom after the Author snapped their fingers.

The Author's voice echoes slightly as they say, "Let's start then," words appearing on the screen in white, 'MULTIVERSE 9: LOADED.'

The screen flickers on showing what looks to be a busy night in Tokyo as a narrator starts speaking, "Humans are thought to be at the top of the food chain." The scene then changes to what appears to be a man running away from something, turning into a dark lit alley.

"Wait is that Mineta?" Asks Shoji, sitting up a little straighter, as he finally speaks up. Dabi smirks while taking a handful of popcorn, crunching it loudly while a few other members of the villain crowd chuckle or facepalm.

"But there are beings who hunt them down as food," The narrator continues as Mineta is running down the alley when he comes face to face with a brick wall when he realizes that he is cornered in a dead end. Mineta turns around, thinking he still had time to run out, but is instead blocked in by the thing that was chasing him. It has female features, but has weird tentacle things coming from her back, causing Mineta to back up against the wall. He gasps in pain as suddenly something pierced his side, hands immediately flying towards the wound.

"Why isn't he using his quirk?" Denki asks, focusing on the screen, trying to feel bad for his semi-friend but not really caring at the same time. The Author answers, after quickly poofing back in with the blue smoke, "I forgot to tell you, but quirks don't exist in this universe."

The female shadow figure loomed over Mineta as the narrator spoke again, "These monsters who feed on the dead flesh of humans..." Mineta cries out, "S-stop-" as the narrator continues, "They are called..." "P-please... Let me go..." Mineta struggled to get out of her grasp as the girl got close and all the audience could see from her face was her large smile and the red glow of her eyes. "No," was all she answered. "...ghouls..." The screen then cuts to black.

Some people are confused, looking towards their seatmates before Dabi speaks up, still stuffing his mouth with popcorn, "Not over yet." Obviously haven gotten clues, or more likely that it was obvious because the green-haired punk hadn't been shown yet.

The screen then changed to show the outside of a coffee shop with a sign that read Anteiku. The screen changed once again showing the audience the inside of the shop with a tv on a news station. There was a report of a human body found with the body fluid of a ghoul on it. The camera then turned to show two people one with spiky blonde hair and the other with curly black and green-dyed hair. "Ooh. Check out this sketchy dude. Damn... The Takada building isn't that far from here."

"Bakugou? And Midoriya?" Denki asks this, head tilted, causing Shinso to look away, and freezing at the glare he is getting from Aizawa. The two of them having a mental conversation, or rather Aizawa's glare saying it all, 'No loud blondes.'

The screen zoomed in to the two boys with a text box appearing next to Izuku's face saying, [Izuku Midoriya College freshman(18)] "I bet you'd be eaten before you knew it, Midoriya. Since you're a nerdy weakling always reading those weird books." Deku looks at Bakugo incredulously, before saying, "Th-they're not weird... Kacchan you ought to expose yourself to more good writing." He then put his book down and drank from his coffee as Bakugo says, "No way, books knock me out in five minutes."