MULTIVERSE 35 - FATHER'S LEAVE

Everyone settles back into their seats after the last universe, while Ochako leans her head against Tsuyu's shoulder, her other hand holding Iida's both needing the comfort after seeing the last universe. 'MULTIVERSE 35: LOADED.'

The universe starts with Izuku standing in front of a deflated All Might, in the Midoriya household, as Izuku starts speaking. "Ain't like I'm still five years old, you know. Ain't like I'm gonna be sitting up every night, asking my mom, 'When's daddy coming home' you know?"

He pauses with a scoff, rolling his eyes as he crosses his arms starting to pace in the living space. "Who needs him? He wasn't there to teach me how to deal without a quirk, but I got one and learned, didn't I?"

Deku cringes as he quickly realizes what this universe is about, and shrinks in his seat as this happened a few weeks ago when All Might came to tell him and his mother about the student dorms.

"I learned how to drive, I learned how to shave, I learned how to fight without him," Deku starts, arms and jaw flexing in annoyance. "I had ten great birthdays without him. He never even sent me a dam card. I ain't need him then, and I ain't need him now."

He wipes a tear as he continues ranting, "I'm gonna get through UA without him, I'm gonna get a great job without him." He scoffs again looking down, "I'm gonna be a better father than he ever was, and I sure as hell don't need him for that because there ain't a damn thing he could ever teach me about how to love my kids!"

Katsuki whistles, lightly patting Deku's ankle in agreement with what he just said, as Shoto smiles thinking about how loved Deku's kids would be.

Izuku sniffs, trying not to break down in sobs as he looks up at All Might, his knees buckling, "How come he don't want me, man... Why were my mom and I not good enough?"

Izuku whimpers, wiping his eyes from tears, while Shoto rubs his back gently, trying his best to comfort him as Deku did for him earlier. Katsuki is frowning at the end of the universe but lightly pinches Deku to remind him that he doesn't need that deadbeat father.

Words appear on the screen, 'MULTIVERSE 36: LOADING.'

________________________________________

A/N: 394 words, as I said before, this chapter is one of the reasons for the mass updating, but I thought I should give you guys this one.

1) Introducing Me

2) Gaston

3) Class 1-A Rap

4) Deku Finds Out