MULTIVERSE 36 - INTRODUCING ME

The four who had been teleported out, are poofed back into the room, and Deku quickly gets up to tightly hug his mom as Shoto does the same. The mothers look confused but sit down when their boy's let them go. 'MULTIVERSE 36: LOADED.'

Deku sneaks up behind a female Shoto, and says, "Hi Shoto," she squeaks and pulls the papers that she was sorting closer to her body. "Kind of makes you jump, doesn't it," Shoto frowns looking around as she says, "Uh, you shouldn't be here." Deku smiles saying, "I know, but I couldn't wait," Shoto shakes her head looking confused, "Wait for what?"

Deku pulls a folded piece of paper out of a pocket, and hands it to Shoto saying, "It's a list of things that nobody knows about me.." She unfolds it and starts reading but is stopped when someone with a megaphone says, "Two minutes." She sighs folding the paper and puts it back into his pocket, "I really gotta go, I'm sorry."

Katsuki snorts thinking how funny it is to see how enamored Deku is with female Shoto, while Deku is blushing and trying not to freak out. Rei and Inko are both cooing silently to themselves while watching this go down.

Deku smirks saying, "Wait, we still have two minutes," Shoto sighs, pushing her hair behind her ear as she says, "Okay." Deku starts strumming the guitar he had been holding, smiling adoringly at Shoto, "I'm, I'm good at wasting time. I think lyrics need to rhyme. And you're not asking, but I'm trying to grow a mustache." He makes a face trying to look at his lips, obviously trying to get her to smile, which works.

"I eat cheese, but only on pizza, please, and sometimes on a homemade quesadilla. Otherwise, it smells like feet to me. And I, I really like it when the moon looks like a toenail. And I love you when you say my name."

Some of the girls in the audience coos at the lyrics, especially after seeing a soft spurt of fire go off on Shoto's cheek which he quickly puts out in embarrassment.

"If you wanna know, here it goes. Gonna tell you this, the part of me that shows if you're close. Gonna let you see everything, but remember that you asked for it. I'll try to do my best to impress, but it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest. But you wanna hear what lives in my brain, my heart, will you ask for it, for your perusing? At times confusing, slightly amusing. Introducing me."

Shoto is now smiling softly but frowns a little when she notices that people are starting to disperse and head towards the stage. Deku, noticing this as well, speeds up his singing, "I never trust a dog to watch my food. And I like to use the word "dude" as a noun, or an adverb, or an adjective. And I've never really been into cars. I like really cool guitars and superheroes, and checks with lots of zeros on 'em."

Deku giggles after hearing most of the things that almost nobody knows about him, knowing that he must really like this version of Shoto if he's telling her his most important 'secrets.'

"I love the sound of violins and making someone smile. If you wanna know here it goes, gonna tell you this. The part of me that shows if you're close. Gonna let you see everything, but remember that you asked for it. I'll try to do my best to impress, but it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest."

Deku continues singing, "But you wanna hear what lives in my brain, and my heart, will you ask for it, for your perusing? At times confusing, possibly amusing. Introducing me. Well, you probably know more than you ever wanted to. So be careful when you ask next time."

Deku is humming along softly to the song, while Jiro is too, liking the soft but melodic beat the song has to it and blushes when she notices Momo staring at her from the corner of her eye. Shoto is looking down at Deku wondering how they got this far, before shaking his head as he looks back up at the screen, slightly tinted pink.

Deku's singing gets faster, as they start walking towards where Shoto has to be, her still smiling at the dorky but pretty guy who's singing to her.

"So if you wanna know. Here it goes, gonna tell you this. The part of me that shows if you're close. Gonna let you see everything, but remember that you asked for it. I'll try to do my best to impress, but it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest. But you wanna hear what lives in my brain, and my heart, will you ask for it, for your perusing? At times confusing, hopefully amusing. Introducing me...Introducing me."

Shoto is smiling but stops when she hears her father calling out, a few feet behind her, "Shoto, everyone's waiting." Deku is still smiling as he says, "Sorry, it's my fault," to which Enji responds with, "Why don't you save the theatrics for the competition?" Shoto scoffs saying, "It's okay," turning to Deku she says, "Go...thank you," as she takes the paper from Izuku's pocket back.

Every girl or woman is cooing at the sweet love that was displayed on the screen, and some even boo when Endeavor shows up, and interrupts it. Enji is frowning at this but shakes his head knowing that if he wants to get on everyone's good side again, he has to let Shoto do what he wants, and support him no matter the choices.

Deku is smiling softly, his cheeks red, but hides his face in Shoto's chest to hide from the embarrassment his female classmates would surely put him through. 'MULTIVERSE 37: LOADING.'

________________________________________

A/N: 991 words for this chapter and I am almost done with my mass updating.

1) Gaston

2) Class 1-A Rap

3) Deku Finds Out