MULTIVERSE 53 - DADDY LESSONS

Inko, Rei, Kota, and Eri are teleported out of the room, which causes a few people to go on alert, mainly Izuku, since he doesn't know how this universe is going to affect him as the others did. 'MULTIVERSE 53: LOADED.'

A green curly-haired girl is sitting on a chair, on a stage that looks like a speakeasy, smiling into the mic she starts singing when the music starts. "Came into this world daddy's little girl, and daddy made a soldier out of me. Oh, oh, oh. Daddy made me dance, and daddy held my hand, and daddy liked his whiskey with his tea."

Izuku lays on his side, placing his head in Katsuki's lap, who immediately starts playing with the curls and his legs in Shoto's lap. He's doing this to keep himself calm, hating that another universe was about his relationship with his absentee father.

The scene flashes to Izuku dressed differently, walking up to her father who is sitting behind a desk, a smirk on her face as the song continues. "And we rode motorcycles, blackjack, classic vinyl. Tough girl is what I had to be." It then switches to her standing beside a table while her father reads a newspaper, Inko also standing at the other end of the table from him.

"He said take care of your mother, watch out for your sister. Oh, and that's when he gave to me. With his gun, with his head held high, he told me not to cry. Oh, my daddy said shoot. Oh, my daddy said shoot." Izuku is seen in UA's cheer uniform with a bunch of other girls who are dancing in front of a prison gate, Kirishima smiling at her from behind it, surrounded by his fellow inmates.

Kirishima coughs, sitting straighter, asking a little high pitched, "What did I do to get behind bars?" Katsuki snorts mumbling, "There's no reason you should be, Mr. Sunshine." Kiri blushes lightly ignoring him altogether as he focuses back on the screen. Mitsuki had giggled along with Mina who had seen this interaction but didn't interrupt it.

A straight blonde haired girl is sitting with sunglasses on, waiting for someone, and she smiles taking them off. Showing that it was Izuku who was waiting for Kirishima, who had walked in when she did so. "With his right hand on his rifle, he swore it on the bible. My daddy said shoot. Oh, my daddy said shoot. He held me in his arms and he taught me to be strong. He told me when he's gone, here's what you do."

Izuku is standing in the middle of a small diner, smiling innocently, yet deviously at a cop who is in front of her. "When trouble comes to town, and men like me come around. Oh, my daddy said shoot. Oh, my daddy said shoot. Daddy made me fight, it wasn't always right, but he said girl it's your second amendment, oh, oh, oh."

Kirishima blushed, smiling at the screen faintly, as he thought of this other universe where Izuku didn't care that he was in jail or not. Katsuki continues playing with the curls as Shoto has taken to lightly squeezing the calves in his lap to keep him concentrated on the screen.

Izuku is seen in the speakeasy again, glaring as she shouts at her father, the song continuing to play with Izuku's soft tone. "He always played it cool but daddy was no fool. And right before he died he said remember. He said take care of your mother, watch out for your sister, and that's when daddy looked at me. With his gun, with his head held high. He told me not to cry. Oh, my daddy said shoot. Oh, my daddy said shoot."

Izuku is then seen smirking on stage as she continues to sing this song, fingers held in a gun position, as she looks across the speakeasy to look at Monoma. He is staring at her with a smirk as well, arms crossed as he looks her up and down from his spot by the stairs.

Izuku groans, seeing how his other female self and that Monoma were looking at each other, and hating every second of it. Rather wishing he was still with Kirishima than the arrogant Monoma.

The same blonde wig from before is on Izuku as she pulls her glasses off, standing in what looks to be a fight ring. Looking down she stares in concern for the bloody and beaten up Kirishima. "With his right hand on his rifle, he swore it on the bible. My daddy said shoot. Oh, my daddy said shoot. He held me in his arms, and he taught me to be strong. He told me when he's gone, here's what you do. When trouble comes to town and men like me come around."

Izuku is then seen smiling from the first scene, continuing to sing the song as she watches cops filling her speakeasy, heading straight to her father. "Oh, my daddy said shoot. Oh, my daddy said shoot. My daddy warned me about men like you. He said baby girl he's playing you. He's playing you. My daddy warned me about men like you. He said baby girl he's playing you. He's playing you. Cause when trouble comes in town, and men like me come around."

Izuku raises his eyebrows, wondering how he was able to keep a straight face during that whole scene. Not liking either how beaten up Kiri looked to be, or that his father was finally getting caught for whatever he did in this other universe.

Izuku finishes the song as she watches her father be put in cuffs, a smug smirk set in place on her lips. "Oh, my daddy said shoot. Oh, my daddy said shoot. Cause when trouble comes to town, and men like me come around. Oh, my daddy said shoot. Oh, my daddy said shoot."

The scene then switches to show a shirtless man who can be recognized as Izuku's father, as she stands opposite the bars to him. She is smirking, arms crossed as she says, "I'll leave you with this parting thought..." She leans closer to the bars, "I won..." She smirks bigger before turning on her heel and walking out of the cell room.

Kirishima applauds lightly for Izuku, as do some of the women in the room, as do most of class 1-A who are happy with the outcome from that universe. 

__________________________________________

A/N: 1071 words for this chapter, and I will be updating withing the next month again, so please don't ask anything about requests, or when I'm going to update again. I will continue going on with this book, until I either get bored of it or there is nothing left for me to write. 

Love you guys, and your support! Thank you!!