MULTIVERSE 7 - VINES

The Author poofs in the familiar blue smoke on center stages, hands held together in front of their body as they wave everyone into their seats. The Author gives them a small once everyone is, before saying, "To make up for everything I've put you guys through so far, I am letting you guys watch a fun one."

Class 1-A as a whole cheered, along with Present Mic and Midnight, as well as Eri and Kota, who had joined their guardians in a hug. The Author disappears as the lights dim and on the screen shows the words, 'MULTIVERSE 7: LOADED.'

The screen immediately shows Mina and Jiro standing next to each other, while Mina is handing her phone towards Todoroki saying, "Oh, can you take a picture of us?" Todoroki replies nonchalantly, holding the phone even with his face, obviously showing that he is taking a selfie rather than a picture of Mina and Jiro. They respond in-sync, "Thank you," before Mina says, "What?" As she notices that he didn't take a picture of them, but rather of himself sticking his tongue out at them.

Todoroki lets a small smile play on his lips before it disappears as he hears Mina saying, "Oh come on, why would I be disappointed, I got a picture of one of the hottest guys in class," before smacks hit the back of her head from Kaminari and Sero who says to Todoroki, "Sorry, Man." He nods at Sero, while keeping his focus on the screen.

The screen switches to show Kaminari looking backward as he says to Mina, "Hey there you are, come play with me!" She shakes her head crossing her arms saying to him, "No, we've got a paper due, and--" the scene changes to her sitting on the couch next to Kaminari, "--we have to get past level 40. How did-?" Kaminari focuses on the screen saying, "Don't question it."

Iida starts chopping his arms up and down while staying in his seat, "Do you two not know the meaning of getting something turned in on time?" They both smile at him mischievously saying in-sync, "Nope." Causing Aizawa to sigh, pinching his nose mumbling to himself, "Why do I have to put up with these children?"

Aizawa is now on the screen saying with a smirk, "We get to work in groups," causing the class to cheer, especially the Bakusquad, except Bakugo. Aizawa finishes his sentence, his smirk now sinister, "Of three," Sero then appears on screen staring sadly at the camera, holding a paper with 'Kaminari' written on it saying, "Kaminari." Kirishima shrugs, holding a paper with 'Kaminari' written on it, "He's out." Mina holds her hand up, next to saying as she holds up the same paper with 'Kaminar' written on it, "He's gotta go," next shows Kaminari glaring at his friends as Aizawa says in the background, "The tribe has spoken," Kaminari sneers at them saying, "I get it."

Kaminari pouts while crossing his arms, turning away from Mina and Sero, as they both try to get his attention before Kaminari stands up, and moves to sit beside Shinso, who had been silent this whole time, almost asleep until he was joined by the sullen blonde. Shinso stares at Kaminari before turning his tired eyes back towards the screen.

Kirishima is now on the screen saying, "This homework is impossible," Bakugo is sitting next to him, and also glaring at him from the corner of his eyes. Momo is smiling serenely, hands clasped together as she says, "Hehe, I already did it," before her face goes blank as Uraraka, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mina all appear in front of her asking, "ANSWERS?" She gasps standing up quickly, running towards the door as Aizawa says, "Girl you better run," as the class follows her and her face turns into one of panic.

Jiro snorts in laughter watching as Momo turns pink in embarrassment at the mistake of telling her classmates that she finished. Bakugo slams his hand on the top of Kirishima's head before saying, "You know I'll help you, right Shitty Hair?" Kirishima had turned on his quirk on time, before smiling at Bakugo saying, "I know."