MULTIVERSE 26 - NOT EVEN A VIRGIN

The people of the audience quiet down as the Author poofs in saying, "So the next few universes might be triggering for Eri, Inko, and Rei, so I am allowing them, and Kota to stay in the playroom, and watch out of the vault Disney movies."

Aizawa and Mandalay nod in relief, while others in the room look at each other in concern as the Author continues, "If the universe is nice enough, I'll just pop them back in, and if the following one is bad, I'll send them back to the playroom from now on." A few people from the audience nod in agreement to this, as the screen now says, 'MULTIVERSE 26: LOADED.'

Enji walks through the doors of a church and towards the front, where a female Shoto is sitting on the front pew with Rei kneeling in front of her. They both turn to look at him, and Shoto has a busted lip and black eye. Enji looks at Shoto, glaring a little as he says, "That son of a bitch," Shoto rolls her eyes, a slight country accent rolling off of her tongue, "Careful, Daddy, you're in church."

Enji walks around Rei to kneel in front of Shoto saying, "Look at me, look at me," he grabs her chin, allowing the audience to get a closer look at the busted lip and bruised eye.

Izuku is discretely holding Shoto's hand, squeezing it gently every now and then with his back against Shoto's chest, feet resting between Kacchan's thighs. Kirishima glances over at Shoto in concern but remembers that they aren't the same person so he focuses back on the screen.

Enji tilts Shoto's face to get a better look at the injuries before asking, "Did Izuku Midoriya do this to you?"

Deku pushes himself off of Shoto in shock, staring at the screen in concern, eyes wide thinking that he could become a worse version of his father. Shoto pulls Izuku back, mumbling into his ear, "It's fine, you wouldn't do that to me, especially if I was a girl."

Shoto rolls her eyes, lightly rubbing her tongue on the cut on her lip as Enji says harshly, "Answer me." Rei says in a soft tone, "Let's keep calm, we don't even know what happened." Rei had stood up and walked around the pew as Enji stays kneeling as he says, "Our daughter has been assaulted, Rei. I'm calling the police, I want him in handcuffs."

Shoto gives an inaudible scoff before Enji stands as Shoto says, "I can see how that works for you, just blame everything on Izuku, just like you blamed everything on Touya." Enji stops walking away, and turns to look at her incredulously, "What?"

Dabi scoffs with a slight smirk but is stopped when Fuyumi gives him a soft nudge in his side, while Natsuo has his arms crossed glaring at the screen. Enji has a frown on his face, wondering what he is in this universe, as it is obvious that he doesn't have his quirk.

"Touya spent his whole life trying to make you proud. He made good grades," Shoto stands from the pew, taking small steps towards Enji, "He went to church every Sunday, and God help him because he made one mistake. Now nobody remembers the good things about Toyua, now everyone remembers is that damn accident."

Shoto frowns as he realizes that he was left all alone with his mother, with Enji, and he didn't like that, especially if his brother had died trying to appease Enji.

"Why don't we have a school dance? It's 'cause of Touya. Why do we have this stupid curfew? Because of Touya, Toyua is to blame for all this bullshit!" Shoto was quiet as she began her rant, but in the end she yelled out before Enji took a step toward her saying, "You lower your voice, don't talk in that sinful tone." Rei is talking in the background, "Oh please please, don't say that."

"Why not? Isn't this my church? Isn't it?" Shoto steps closer to Rei, glaring and on the verge of shouting at her, "Isn't this where we're supposed to talk about our problems? It's been three damn years, so why don't we start talking?"

Dabi huffs, mouth twitching at how Shoto is getting ready to defend him, even if he is technically dead in this universe. Deku is cuddling back into Shoto's chest, relaxed, while also keeping Shoto calm.

Shoto's lip quivers as she speaks, her voice breaking as she does, "I have been so lost. I've been losing my mind." Tears start forming in her eyes as she speaks, "And you don't even see it, you don't even care." Enji frowns taking a step closer to Shoto saying softly, "Of course I care...Of course, we care. We don't expect you to understand everything that we do that's intended to keep you safe."

Shoto glares, slamming her hands against Enji's chest, pushing him away a little as she says, "Oh stop it, I hate it when you treat me like I'm a child." Enji raises his voice a little, "Well whether you like it or not young lady, you are my child." Shoto says loudly, "I'm not even a virgin!"

Deku squeaks as Shoto's hold on him tightens, blushing a bright pink when Kacchan looks over at him with a slight smirk and raised eyebrows. All Might chuckles from behind them, while Aizawa just sighs facepalming.

Natsuo had chuckled, trying not to snort at how almost irrelevant that sentence was to the conversation, Fuyumi and Dabi on the same thought process.

Enji sneers a little saying softly, "Please...please don't talk like that.," Shoto glares taking a step towards him, "Why? What are you going to do? Pass another law? Cuz that sure as hell didn't keep him out of my panties."

Denki snorts while taking a mouth full of popcorn and whines when a hand takes another handful but stops when he sees that Shinso is attached to that hand. He smiles bashfully and holds out the thing of popcorn, causing a small smile to appear on Shinso's face.

The sound of a slap is heard, as everyone sees Enji slapping Shoto, then Rei saying, "Enji." Shoto, holding her cheek, turns to her father with a harsher glare.

Every teacher and close friends of Shoto turn towards Enji and glare at him, and he just shrinks in his chair a frown, and an upset look covering his face.

"Well let's go get that guy that blackened my eye, 'cause we don't hit girls in Beaumont, do we, Daddy?" Enji sighs as Shot starts walking to the doors saying, "Shoto, please. Please, I didn't mean to." Rei pushes herself in front of Enji as he was walking towards the doors as well, "No, you stay here, You've done enough."

Everyone stays silent, in shock of the turn at the ending, even as words appear on the screen, 'MULTIVERSE 27: LOADING.'

____________________________________

A/N: 1164 words this chapter, and you guys are getting three more chapters today to not only celebrate All Might's birthday but because two of the following chapters are pretty short.

1) Grenade

2) Deku Misses Yagi

3) In Case You Don't Live Forever