MULTIVERSE 41 - THE VILLAGE

Most of the students are trying to keep calm with this universe, but perk up a little when they notice that the four that had disappeared, are back in their seats like nothing happened, 'MULTIVERSE 41: LOADED.'

Aizawa sighs, looking over the students he had gathered in his classroom, giving them a genuine smile. Deku and Shoto blink, and glance at each other confused, while Kirishima and Katsuki frown. Aizawa closes his eyes before he starts singing softly, "No, your mom don't get it. And your dad don't get it. Uncle John don't get it. And you can't tell grandma 'cause her heart can't take it, and she might not make it."

Aizawa tenses wondering where he is going with this, Present Mic grabbing his hand to make sure he doesn't do anything rash.

Bakugo had tensed, already thinking he knew where this was going, especially after Deku had glanced over at him. "They say, 'Don't dare, don't you even go there. Cutting off your long hair.' You do as you're told, tell you, 'Wake up, go put on your makeup. This is just a phase you're gonna outgrow.'"

Aizawa moves so he's not sitting behind his desk, but rather in one of the students' chairs, looking at the four students. "There's something wrong in the village. In the village, oh. They stare in the village. In the village, oh. There's nothing wrong with you. It's true, it's true. There's something wrong with the village. With the village. There's something wrong with the village."

Bakugo tenses, his grip on Deku's ankle tightening just a bit, hating that he seems weak in this universe, but also how strong he must've been. Deku lightly prods Kacchan's thigh with his toes, giving a slight nod to show his support.

Aizawa continues, looking down to his lap, hands folded, and knuckles turning white at the memories. "Feel the rumors follow you from Monday all the way to Friday dinner. You got one day of shelter, then it's Sunday hell to pay, you young lost sinner. Well, I've been there, sitting in that same chair. Whispering that same prayer half a million times."

Aizawa looks up as he lifts his shirt, to show the barely-there-scars on his upper chest, showing his students that he had gotten top surgery. Bakugo's eyes widen, hand flying to clutch lightly at the binder underneath his shirt, Deku and Kirishima's eyes joining him as they stare in shock and wonder.

Aizawa is still staring at the ground, with Mic right beside him, a few people inhaling as they finally realize the purpose of this universe. That it didn't matter your gender or sexuality, the man taking care of Class 1-A was truly the best person to do so.

Aizawa continues singing, lowering his shirt as he looks over his problem children. "It's a lie, though buried in disciples, one page of the Bible isn't worth a life. There's something wrong in the village. In the village, oh. They stare in the village. In the village, oh. There's nothing wrong with you. It's true, it's true. There's something wrong with the village. With the village. There's something wrong with the village."

Bakugo wipes his eyes, leaning forwards, his voice joining in soft harmony with Aizawa's, his hands clutching at his pants in relief. "There's something wrong in the village. In the village, oh. They stare in the village. In the village, oh. There's nothing wrong with you. It's true, it's true. There's something wrong with the village. With the village. There's something wrong with the village."

Deku sits up, and hugs Bakugo tightly, before relaxing back into Shoto's chest, as Kirishima shifts to pull Katsuki into the same position that Shoto has Deku. Bakugo finally relaxes, at least a little bit while focusing on the screen as words appear. 'MULTIVERSE 42: LOADING.' 

_______________________________________

A/N: 640 words for this universe, not bad, but not good either.

1) To The Boys

2) Take A Hint

3) Standing

4) Walk Through The Fire

5) For Your Dumb Friend