MULTIVERSE 2 - NOMU DEKU

The theater room is filled with silence as the giant screencasts words onto it saying, 'MULTIVERSE 2: LOADED'.

A voice shouts, "GET DOWN." And a fireball is shown being thrown towards a flying object, but it misses as the flying object is shown to have dodged by swooping down and grabbing someone from off the ground. All anyone of the group notices is how suddenly they are missing a certain green-haired boy.

Gasps are heard all around the theatre except from the villain section as everyone takes notice that it was Deku, but only Deku, Tenya Iida, and Todoroki notice that it was the night that Stain was taken down. A silent growl escapes Endeavor as he also recognizes the night where his son beat him to taking down Stain.

Deku struggles in the claws of the Nomu that has taken hold of him, trying his best to use his quirk to escape it, but is unable to due to the claws sinking into his injured body. And he is carried off as everyone down below is either frozen in fear or can't reach the altitude and speed of the Nomu with their quirks.

Deku frowns whispering as he tilts his head confused at the screen, "Is...is this what would've happened if Stain had-hadn't saved me?" Todoroki leans his head down to whisper to Deku in confirmation, "Yeah, I think so..."

One last fireball is seen being hurled towards the flying figure but misses again, and instead heads straight towards the camera. A scratchy voice is heard whispering, which echoes throughout the room, "We have him, Sensei."Once it hits the camera, the screen fades to black with text showing on the screen, 'WEEKS LATER AT THE TRAINING CAMP'.

Another gasp is heard, but this time from behind Deku, and he turns seeing his mother in tears, he frowns again asking her in a quiet tone, "Mom, what's wrong? They probably found me a few days later or something." She gives him a weak smile, lifting a hand to wipe at her tears, before leaning forwards to kiss his forehead, then whispers to Todoroki, "Please, take care of him." Todoroki nods again, giving her a tight-lipped smile as they all face the screen again.

Pants and groans of pain and shreds of tiredness echo throughout the room as the screen pans down to show an overhead shot of the students at the training camp, training with their quirks like they did originally. Only, some of them have bags under their eyes, while Todoroki and Iida's are red-rimmed and cast down in disappointment, as well as Bakugou's.

Some people sit up straighter noticing the looks on the student's faces, Aizawa just sighs knowing what happened while Kirishima leans closer to Bakugou to whisper, "I thought you didn't care." Bakugou huffs, crossing his arms as he purses his lips mumbling back, "I obviously do, Dipshit."

'HOURS LATER,' text flows onto the screen, showing the viewers that it is now dark outside, and only class 1-A is visible going in teams of two through the forest that they are in, as it is showing the night where the Test of Courage took place. The night Bakugou was kidnapped.

Bakugou flinches as if remembering this night, shrinking in on himself, allowing Kirishima to wrap an arm around his shoulder, needing the grounding comfort to remind him that he wasn't strapped down again to the chair in the bar. Deku had also flinched but gained a glossy look to his eyes, a small whimper escaping his lips as he also remembered the look in Bakugou's eyes when he was pulled into the dark mist.

Suddenly the screen changes showing flashes to the people who weren't present that night what happened to the students present. And then it changes showing Bakugou, slowly being pulled into the misty portal with Todoroki reaching forwards trying to grab him, but instead falls as the portal fades away.