MULTIVERSE 61 - HELPING ERI

The girls and some of the boys of Class 1-A all heave a sigh of relief when they notice that Eri, Kota, Rei, and Inko are teleported back into the room. Smiles grace the faces of the students, loving that they are getting a break from the depressing universes. Inko and Rei start up a conversation with their sons, before leaving when things start calming down between everyone in the room.

Taking a deep breath, Izuku shifts to lean his head back against Todoroki's shoulder, his feet resting in Katsuki's lap again. He weakly smiles up at Todoroki, having finally forgiven him after a long while. Todoroki's lips lift up, giving his best impression of a smile back, whispering, "Thank you..."

    Izuku chuckles nodding his head mumbling after turning his head back to the blank screen, "I couldn't stay mad at you for long." Shoto nods, relaxing back into the cushions of the couch, eyes closed with relief that is shocking his nerves. Katsuki had been watching the interaction between the two, scoffed, and turned his head back to the screen as well, settling back into Kirishima's gentle hold.

    Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Tenya all smile to themselves, having watched the interaction as well, knowing it would be soon before they would be forgiven as well. The screen fades in, 'MULTIVERSE 61: LOADED.'

Izuku is sitting on his bed, crossed legged as he fidgets on his phone, flinching and almost throwing his phone across the room when the door slams open. His eyes flick upwards, face blank, smiling when he realizes that Eri had thrown the door open, eyes hardening when he notices the tears streaking down her cheeks. He gets off the bed, kneeling before her asking in his softest voice, "Hey hey hey, what's wrong, Eri-Chan?"

She sniffles, rubbing her eyes with the palm of her hands, whispering after gulping down a sob, "I-I had a nigh-nightmare about Chi-Chisaki, and-and it hurts Izu-Nii."

A few of the girls in the audience frown, and Eri sniffles, immediately running over to Deku, curling into his arms to hide from the stares of everyone else. Kota had frowned, wanting to help her, but he doesn't know how to help, so he looks towards his aunt who is frowning at the screen, tears forming in her eyes.

Inko has her hands over her mouth, trying her best not to freak out over how sad Eri looks, but also the nicknames they gave each other.

Izuku pulls Eri into his arms, standing as he grabs his phone where he threw it onto the bed saying softly, "Come on, Eri-Chan. Let's go to the common room, and we can watch your favorite movie." She clutches onto the collar of his shirt after he had lifted her onto his hip.

When they arrive in the common room, the rest of class 1-A is sitting around, or setting up blankets, or in Katsuki's case, making food for the rest of them. Izuku chuckles, whispering to Eri, "I think they wanna watch the movie with us too," she giggles, nodding while resting her head in the crook of his neck to glance around the common room.

Izuku swings around after grabbing one of Eri's hands, dancing lightly while trying to tire her out a little before they even start the movie. Eri cuddles closer into Izuku, causing a few of the girls in the class to 'aw' before they focus on their task of making a blanket fort for the class, Momo at the forefront of that mission.

Izuku sighs softly, watching the screen with a gentle smile, pressing a kiss to the top of Eri's head, chuckling when she giggled from it. Shoto's eyes softened while looking down to the two being held in his arms, eyes quickly focusing back onto the screen he noticed Katsuki staring at him harshly. Aizawa is frowning, arms crossed while trying his best to not storm over and take the girl he considers a daughter back into his arms.

Inko is watching both the screen and her son to the best of her abilities, loving already how much of a better father or uncle figure he is than his own father. Mitsuki is thinking along the same line while pulling Inko a little closer to her, to try and comfort her if something goes the slightest bit wrong in this universe.