MULTIVERSE 52 - I KNOW YOU

A few people become a little worried when they notice that tissue boxes are now spread out over the theater, especially by the people who are easy to cry. 'MULTIVERSE 52: LOADED.'

Grumbling is heard as two men are sat across from each other on hotel beds, one a little shorter than the other. The short spiky blonde is cleaning a gun, while the taller green-haired one is staring broodingly at him before speaking.

Katsuki is already glaring at the screen for the main reason that Deku is taller than him in this universe, while Deku is smiling, but frowns when he notices the brooding stare.

"How long did you get," Izuku asks the blonde in the room, who looks up and grimaces, responding, "...one year. I got one year..." Izuku stands up and paces away from the beds, to the little kitchen the motel room has asking, "How could you do that?" Katsuki rolls his eyes, putting the gun on the bedspread, the gun's safety lock on.

"I had to look after you, that's my job," Katsuki speaks, arms crossed as he watches Izuku pace. Izuku throws his hands up, turning towards Katsuki, "What do you think my job is?" Katsuki blinks a little confused, "What," Izuku scoffs again as he starts pacing, running his fingers through his curly hair.

Katsuki and Izuku are looking at the screen confused, wondering what exactly they are talking about, because it may be for cancer. But with the guns on the screen, they are quickly deducing that that train of thought was wrong. Inko and Mitsuki are staring at the screen, with Inko curling a little closer to Mitsuki for comfort, already knowing that it won't be a necessarily pretty universe.

Izuku starts speaking immediately, "You've saved my life, over and over, and over. When you sacrificed everything for me, don't you think I'd do the same for you. You're scared, you're scared because your year is running out and you're still going to hell, and you're freaked." Katsuki rolls his eyes, crossing his arms before standing to grab a bottle of beer from the mini-fridge in the room, "And how do you know that?"

Izuku is smiling sadly, knowing that even in another universe that Katsuki would protect him, even if he was an ass about it. Katsuki is conflicted, wondering how they got to the point of sacrificing their lives for each other.

"Because I know you," Izuku almost shouts, throwing his hands up as Katsuki responds with an incredulous, "Really?" Izuku is tearing up as he speaks next, "Yeah, because I've been following you around my entire life, I mean I've been looking up to you since I was four Katsuki. Studying you, trying to be just like my 'big brother'. So yeah I know you, better than anyone else in the entire world. You're my big brother, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. There's gotta be something, there's gotta be some way, whatever it is, I'll do it."

Izuku has a few tears rolling down his cheeks at this point, trying his best not to cry, before he is pulled into a hug from Katsuki. Katsuki is rolling his eyes while holding the greenette in his arms tightly. Inko is being held the same way by Mitsuki, and a few people in the audience are switching their gazes from the females, to the teen boys, then back to the screen.

An obvious time skip is shown as Izuku's hair is longer, he's filled out in muscle as has Katsuki as they stand across from each other. They are surrounded by woods, covered in scrapes and bruises, dust and dirt covering their clothes and bodies. Izuku yells at his brother, "I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU GO TO HELL KATSUKI," Katsuki flinches at the name but shouts back, wiping the back of his hand on his forehead, "YES YOU ARE!"

Izuku sniffs again, trying his best not to sob into Kacchans' chest while trembling a little in his arms. Katsuki just hides his hand that is gently tugging on a curl, eyes focusing on a confused Shoto, before shaking his head.

Another time skip has happened, Izuku's curly hair is a little longer, just resting barely above his shoulders, his hands resting on a black-haired young man, who almost looks like a younger version of him. Standing a few meters behind them is Katsuki who is holding a gun and pointing it at the two, Shoto in a tan trench coat, and Aizawa standing on the other side of a car watching the fight.

Katsuki shoots forwards when he sees Izuku look back towards him saying, "I'm sorry Katsuki," as he then pulls himself and the other man into a hole that formed in the ground next to them. Katsuki drops the gun and falls to his knees, as the hole had closed as soon as both Izuku and the man were in, "IZUKUUUUU!"

Katsuki flinches, turning his head away, so nobody but Izuku can see his expression, who then holds Katsuki to his chest in an attempt to comfort him. Inko is sniffling, wiping her eyes and nose with multiple tissues, Mistuki rubbing her back comforting her the best she could.

Aizawa sighs softly, glad that his most two problem children are at least supporting each other, and just generally there for each other in every universe, whether it be bad or good for their mental health. 'MULTIVERSE 53: LOADING'

______________________________________________

A/N: 912 words, again not the best, cause I know that I could be writing more, but these universes are short.

1) Daddy Lessons