MULTIVERSE 58 - WHY?

As the universe gets ready to start, a few of the people in the audience aren't ready as they once again notice that the four who have left the room, aren't back yet. Izuku sighs softly, resting his head against Kacchans shoulder mumbling, "I have a sucky life, don't I?" Katsuki snorts, muttering back, "Not in ours..." 'MULTIVERSE 58: LOADED.'

Izuku bites his lip, staring at the backs of Kacchan and Kirishima, before mumbling, in a singing tune, "I wish I were Heather..." Kaminari, who had heard that glances over to Izuku, then back at Katsuki and Eijiro, and winces in realization. Denki lets out a soft breath, leaning over to ask Izuku quietly, "Hey, wanna hang out tonight? I need help with the homework, and I feel like you would explain it in a way that I could understand."

Izuku blinks, turning towards Denki, blushing a little at the sudden closeness, before nodding as he smiles at him brightly, "Uh, you're room or mine?" Denki thinks, smiling as he says, "Mine, I don't feel like being stared at by our teacher." Deku blushes more, covering his face as he mumbles, "Yeah, th-that's a good point."

Meanwhile, when Deku had been staring at Katsuki and Eijiro, they were talking about how to approach Izuku and Todoroki, about how they felt when they tense hearing the conversation between Deku, and Denki. Katsuki's eye twitches, about to turn and glare at Denki, but Kirishima stops him, shaking his head mumbling, "Later, Bakugo."

Deku blinks a little confused, the emotionally stunted person that he is, doesn't realize what romantically had been happening. So he turns and smiles that same bright smile back at Denki, who blushes at it, but quickly pales under the glares of Katsuki, Shoto, and Aizawa. Shinso, who had seen the blush frowns at it, shrugs it off as he knows that practically no one can resist the charms of Izuku.

Deku hadn't seen the glares, as he shifted to get closer to Bakugo, staring at the screen which changes to a different scene.

Deku sighs, looking into his mirror, before putting on a fake smile as he leaves his room, heading downstairs for Kaminari's study session. He knocks on the door and heads in when Kaminari opens the door for him. Denki chuckles, taking a seat on his carpet next to the bed, by his coffee table saying softly, "Midoriya, I didn't exactly ask you to be here to study, but I would still appreciate it after we talk."

Izuku sits down slowly, on the opposite side of the coffee table, blinking confused with a languid nod, "Uh... okay? What did you need to talk about Kaminari-Kun?" Denki licks his lips before asking, "How...How do I ask someone on a date, without them rejecting me?" Izuku balks, tilting his head, "Uhm, well... You're uh... You're talking about asking Shinso out, right?"

Shinso smirks a little while, turning his head a little to glance at Denki, while Denki had just frozen in his seat, his blush overcoming his entire face, and turning his ears and neck pink. Deku giggles, happy for his friends to be happy together, and Denki finally gains consciousness of his surroundings before he shocks himself, and starts wheyying.

Denki had the same reaction on the screen, causing Deku to giggle, holding a hand to his mouth. He reaches out, lightly touching Denki's shoulder with the One For All lightning, allowing Denki to slowly come out of his wheyying phase. He smiles and pulls away saying to the now aware Denki, "Take him to a cat cafe, or ask to study with him. He's a person who would rather have comfort, over luxury. So nothing over the top, you may have to take charge a little on the date, but he may just like that. Shinso, from what I've seen, already thinks of you as a friend, so if you change how he sees you, then that friendship will turn into something more."

Deku smiles softly, wishing he could have something as sweet as that, and the smile falters a little bit when he thinks of what happened earlier. Denki had been smiling softly as well, thinking about the possible dates that he could take Shinso on before he asks, glancing over at Deku. "Hey, Midoriya? What happened between you and Bakugo, that makes him so...I don't know, volatile?" Izukus' smile fades before he turns, leaning his back against Kaminari's bed as he says, "I was diagnosed as quirkless when I was 4, Kacchan already had his quirk and we had been discussing all the cool possibilities of being a hero duo. I told him that I was quirkless, and...everything changed between us."