MULTIVERSE 60 - HERO COMMISSION SUCKS

Uraraka and other females in the room are a little disappointed with the fact that Inko, Rei, Eri, and Kota are not teleported back into the room. Izuku shifts to get more comfortable, smiling softly as he hopes that this universe isn't that bad. 'MULTIVERSE 60: LOADED.'

Izuku sighs softly as he leans back from the camera, giving it a gentle wave saying in a light tone, "Hey guys. This video isn't going to be that long or too informative. It's going to be a rant. A rant about how the 'Hero Commission', is the worst thing to have happened to our superhero community. Many of you may believe that 'Hey they're the good guys, they're the ones who help the heroes and stuff like that.' But...have you seen Hawks? Like truly seen him?"

Izuku sits up quickly, wanting to listen to this rant as Hawks' eyes widen, feathers poofing a little as he mumbles, "Somebody noticed?" Dabi glances over, raking his eyes over Hawks' form before turning his gaze back to the screen, thinking things through.

Tears form in Izuku's eyes as he continues talking, "He looks so tired, you can see it in his eyes. And do you even know his backstory? How he was taken from his parents because he 'had a good quirk' and could be 'an amazing hero'. Yes, he may have both, but he should have been able to do it on his terms, let him grow up with a good childhood, friends, let him party without giving him grief. He's barely out of his teen years, and he's been working so hard that he's already #2 hero."

Izuku wipes his eyes, "The hero commission is bullshit, excuse my french, but it is bullshit. They don't give him any freedom, they watch over his every move, watch his diet, who he hangs out with. That is more than likely leading him to an early death, whether it be by his hand or because he would rather die in a villain fight than return to his birdcage."

Hawks turns his head as he tries his hardest to ignore the stares that he is garnering from this new universe already. His wings are fluffing out, trying to make him seem more intimidating to get them to stop staring at him. Izuku is staring at the screen intently, wondering what he's going to say next, and what the impact of this video is going to be.

"I'm speaking from experience, the hero commission doesn't give a shit, about the little man. I am one of the few quirkless people left in the population, and they would rather see us gone than to help us when we get in the middle of a villain attack...People should be allowed to use their quirks no matter the time of day, occupation, or if their fucking life is in danger. It is a part of who they are, and they cannot change that, I find it bullshit that I can easily get away with vigilantism if I wanted too, cause I am quirkless. Fix the system, it is bullshit, and people shouldn't have to repress who they are. And you especially, shouldn't be forcing a barely out of his teens adult, be something that is trying on his body. And Hawks, if you're watching this, I am sorry this happened to you, and I hope you get the peace that you deserve, and every bit of happiness in the world for all the shit that the hero commission has put you through."

The screen fades from what looks like a video, to show that Hawks had been watching it while sitting on the ledge of a rooftop. He chuckles while pausing the video, "Thanks, Kid." A slight time skip is shown as the video plays on repeat with the view counter going up and up, especially after Hawks commented on it. Izuku steps out of his apartment, squeaking and dropping his phone after bumping into someone, "Heh, sorry. Didn't see you th-aahhhh.."

His jaw drops as he looks up and sees Hawks, who has a smirk playing on his lips saying, "Hey, Kid." Izuku whimpers, frozen in shock, muttering nonsense as Hawks says softly, "Kid, thanks for the video. It means a lot that someone noticed how fucked the hero commission is. And I was meaning to ask, after seeing some of your other videos if you had any pointers for me and how to use my quirk." Izuku shakes his head, waving his hands back and forth, "The-there's no need to thank me, you're amazing, and I admire you, especially for how young you are to be so high on the charts. I just hate that it had to happen this way. And I have nothing to say about your quirk. You've got an amazing handle on it, and it takes longer for other people to even grasp their true quirk and how it works."

Deku smiles softly, nodding to himself, shifting closer to Katsuki as he agrees with his other self completely, wondering what kind of courage it took for himself to even say half of what he had. Hawks gives a small weak smile, happy that someone is finally speaking up for all the bullshit that he had been put through. Turning his head away when his gaze had caught Dabi's, tensing for a moment, before turning his head back to the screen in silent amusement. 'MULTIVERSE 61: LOADING.'

________________________________________

A/N: 911 words, again, not great for this set of chapters for this update, but better than some of my others. Please I hope you enjoyed these chapters, and ignore that I misspelled commission on the other chapters. I may not update for a while again, cause I am trying to start a Redbubble shop, and so I need to pour more time into that. Love you guys, and I will see you next time! :P