MULTIVERSE 65 - THE APARTMENT SWITCH

As everyone settles back into their seats, people have moved from their original spots to ones closer to people they are comfortable with. Izuku sighs, shifting to lay on his side, head in Todoroki's lap, and feet commandeering Katsuki's lap. His eyes shift from the screen to the people surrounding him, Uraraka and Iida smiling apologetically at him from their sofa off to the side. He nods at them with a gentle smile, focusing his gaze back on the Tv as words fade on it, 'MULTIVERSE 65: LOADED.'

The visage of an apartment building is shown, before it moves inside as two men are walking in a hallway with one saying, "Those were like the best seats, ever." An adult Sero is seen first, with Kaminari following behind holding two shirts as he says, "Oh yeah. Hey, should we give these shirts to the girls, you know kind of like a peace offering?"

Everyone pauses their eyes flicking back and forth from the teens in their seats to the adults on the screen. Sero sits up straighter, head tilted as he mumbles, "So that's what I'll look like when I'm older." Mina hums, fingers tapping lightly on his arm to keep herself even more focused on this universe.

Meanwhile, Kaminari had sat up straighter from his place beside Shinso, a soft thrum of sound escaping him. Shinso blushes, a hand coming up to cover his cheeks as he looks away mumbling, "Cute..."

Sero nods patting Kami's arm lightly, saying sarcastically, "Oh yeah, that's very nice. Plus you know, they were free and too small." Kami nods a soft, "Hmm," escaping him as they turn left in the hallway and knock before entering the apartment.

Sero lowers as he enters the apartment, a look of horror coming over his features at the decorations and other things there. "Oh no," is said as he starts moving around the living room, looking around as if in disbelief. Kami had opened the fridge when he walked in, grabbing two drinks and as he walks over to Sero, he sits as he asks, "Hey, want a drink?"

He handed the drink to Sero, and he jumps up quickly shouting, "Whoa," Sero shouts back as they both exited the apartment quickly, "I know!" They move the few steps across the hallway and Sero starts pounding on the door, "Open up! Open up! Open up!"

A few giggles echo throughout the room, a soft blush covering Sero's cheeks as he sinks in his seat. Kami sinks as well, hiding his face in Shinso's bicep, feeling the weight of Aizawa's glare on the back of his head.

Izuku is smiling softly as he watches this new universe, settling comfortably on the couch, nuzzling into Shoto's thigh as he mumbles, "I'm glad this universe isn't centered around me this time." Shoto hums, carding his fingers through Izuku's hair gently, as he keeps his gaze focused on the screen.

The apartment door opens and a female Bakugo, with the chain still attached to the door as she says, "We'll discuss it in the morning." She shuts the door in their faces, Sero turning to look at Kami incredulously then back at the door. "What the hell is going on," He asks, almost glaring at the door, which opens the same way it did before with a female Izuku behind it this time.

She says, glaring at the two men in the hallway, "We took our apartment back," then slams the door in their faces. Once again, Sero turns to look at Kami, before turning back to the door as it opens with a female Aoyama looking up at them from under the chain. She says, "I had nothing to do with it," closing the door quickly before opening it again as she says, "Okay, it was my idea, but I don't feel good about it."

Izuku pouts as he sees himself on the screen, but coos a little when he sees how pretty the other version of Katsuki is, flinching a little when he sees the glare Katsuki has focused on him. Shoto shushes him, continuing to card through his hair as Aoyama grins, eyes focusing on you with a soft sparkle floating around him.