MULTIVERSE 19 - SIX LIVE

Bakugo glares at everyone with red-rimmed eyes, as he picks up Deku, who is clinging to him like a koala, before heading to the playroom, with All Might following behind quickly. Meanwhile everyone else is trying to calm down, and get rid of the splotchy redness that had crept up onto their cheeks during the last universe.

After half an hour those three come back, Deku smiling weakly, but still clinging onto Bakugo, embarrassed with his breakdown earlier as they walk towards their seats. Kirishima scoots over, having moved over to talk with Todoroki while those three left. Bakugo sits between Todoroki and Kirishima, making Deku unclasp his hands from his shirt before he turns towards Shoto and does the same thing, clinging like he's a life-line. Words appear on the screen as everyone finally settles down after the last universe, 'MULTIVERSE 19: LOADED.'

Six girls are standing center stage, as lights flash around them, before the first one in line says, "Divorced," turning to show that it was a female Katsuki. The next girl says, "Beheaded," then turns to show it was female Shoto, as the next one in line turns says, "Died," and that it was a female Tenya.

People in the audience are staring confused, while Tensei growls, seeing that his younger brother apparently dies in this universe. Endeavor is glaring at the screen while Fuyumi and Natsuo are looking towards their younger brother to make sure he's okay.

The next girl in line turns, showing a female Kirishima, "Divorced," the next girl turns with a smirk on her lips saying, "Beheaded," and it's a female Deku. As the next girl turns, Shinsou, calmly and sings, "Survived."

Tenya had growled at this, not wanting to lose the brother he had come to know, throughout the school year, as Shoto pulls Deku closer to him.

Katsuki smirks swaying towards the front of the group singing, "And tonight, we are. Live," all the girls harmonize, before Katsuki sings again, "Listen up, let me tell you a story." Shoto smirks to the screen singing, "A story that you think you've heard before," Tenya sings a soft smile on her face, "We know you know our names and our fame and our faces." Eijiro sings, a soft german accent coating her voice, "Know all about the glories and the disgraces."

Izuku rolls her eyes singing, practically glaring at the screen, "I'm done 'cause all this time, I've been just one word in a stupid rhyme." Shinsou sings, cradling the microphone, "So, I picked up a pen and a microphone-" the girls harmonize the next lyric, "History's about to get overthrown."

Deku blinks, turning his head to focus on the screen, the first time since the last universe, his thoughts running wild before sitting straighter, recognizing the story from history.

The girls sing in order again, "Divorced, beheaded, died. Divorced, beheaded, survived, but just for you tonight. We're divorced beheaded, Live!" The girls continue harmonizing together, "Welcome to the show, to the historemix, switching up the flow as we add the prefix. Everybody knows that we used to be six wives, raising up the roof till we hit the ceiling. Get ready for the truth that we'll be revealing, everybody knows that we used to be six wives. But now we're...Ex-Wives."

The girls take a small break from singing, to dance around the stage as the beat continues, "Divorced." Katsuki steps up, front and center, singing with her hand on her hip, "My name's Catherine of Aragon, was married twenty-four years. I'm a paragon of royalty. My loyalty is to the Vatican, so if you try to dump me, you won't try that again."

Katsuki bites his lip as he sits up straighter, also remembering this story in the history books, while all the girls in the hero class perk up, Momo the most, as she remembers this history lesson.

Shoto perks up, and moves up, "Beheaded," front and center once Katsuki moves, singing, "I'm that Boleyn girl and I'm up next. See I broke England from the church, yeah I'm that sexy. Why did I lose my head? Well my sleeves may be green but my lipstick's red." Tenya moves forward, "Died," once Shoto moves out of the way, "Jane Seymour the only one he truly loved-" She smirks as the other girls sing, "Rude-" before she continues, "When my son was newly born, I died. But I'm not what I seem or am I? Stick around and you'll suddenly see more."

Midnight smiles while crossing her arms, as she knows that over the past few months she's been teaching them history, rather it be from Japan, England, or America, or even the history of Heroes, and etc.

"Divorced," Kirishima steps up, singing, "Ich bin Anne of Cleves-" The other girls chime in with, "Ja-" Kiri, continues, "When he saw my portrait he was like-" the other girls chiming in again, "Ja!" Kiri rolls her eyes, as she continues, "But I didn't look as good as I did in my pic. Funny how we all discuss that but never Henry's little-"

Izuku steps up, pushing Eijiro away from the center, a smirk on her lips, "Prick up your ears I'm the Catherine who lost her head-" the other girls sing, looking at Izuku pityingly, "Beheaded." Izuku shrugs while singing, "For my promiscuity outside of wed. Lock up your husbands. Lock up your sons. Kate Howard is here and the fun's begun."

Deku sighs, as he remembers his other self's past and what really went down, feeling sorry for her.

Shinsou steps up to the center, singing softly into the mic, "Five down I'm the final wife, I saw him to the end of his life. I'm the survivor Catherine Parr. I bet you wanna know how I got this far. I said I bet you wanna know how we got this far." She stays where she is, but the other girls, in a line beside her start singing, "Do you wanna know how we got this far then? Welcome to the show, to the historemix, switching up the flow as we add the prefix. Everybody knows that we used to be six wives. One, two, three, four, five... six!" The girls stand in a perfect line, their arms raised in the air.

Blinking as he tries to sit up better, he shifts so his feet are in Todoroki's lap as Deku leans back to ask Kacchan quietly, "They did all that dancing in heels, Kacchan." Mina smirks saying, "You should fear a woman who can dance and run around easily in heels." The boys in the room shiver at the devil-like aura the girls are now giving off.

The screen fades to black showing the words once everyone's calmed down, 'MULTIVERSE 20: LOADING.' 

___________________________________

A/N: 1133 words in this chapter and I am still working on the other requests right now. I am trying to get them out of the way so I can write chapters that will help me keep motivation for this book.

1) MAD - Oshakashama

2) Spider Lillies

3) I'm So Sorry

4) Disney Theme Songs

5) Teacher's Pet

6) Happy Death Day