MULTIVERSE 49 - BORN THIS WAY

A few people in the theater, obviously not the villains, perk up once they notice that Eri, Kota, Rei, and Inko are teleported back in with big smiles on their faces. Deku turns in his seat, smiling at his mother and the kids, before turning back to the screen. 'MULTIVERSE 49: LOADED.'

Izuku is standing in the back of an auditorium, microphone in hand as he looks over the crowd of people. He taps the mic against his arm as he starts walking towards the stage, music starting to play. Katsuki sat at the drums on stage, Kiri on bass, and Shoto on the guitar. "It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M. Just put your paws up 'cause you were born this way, baby."

People in the crowd surge to their feet, yelling and cheering him on, as he slowly makes his way towards the stage, collecting pride flags that people throw at him, as he goes. "My mama told me when I was young, we are all born superstars. She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on, in the glass of her boudoir. 'There's nothing wrong with loving who you are.' She said, 'Cause he made you perfect, babe.'"

Inko coos, smiling brightly at her son, realizing what he is doing, as Deku blushes, but also tearing up, already knowing how supportive he is of the LGBT+ community.

Deku smiles, brightly, twirling a little as he catches a rainbow flower crown, and places it on his head as he continues singing. "'So hold your head up girl and you'll go far, listen to me when I say.' I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way." He continues collecting all of the pride flags on the way to the stage, trying not to trip on his way.

"Don't hide yourself in regret, just love yourself and you're set. I'm on the right track, baby. I was born this way (Born this way). Oh, there ain't no other way. Baby, I was born this way. Baby, I was born this way. Oh, there ain't no other way. Baby, I was born this way. Right track baby, I was born this way. Don't be a drag, just be a queen. Don't be a drag, just be a queen. Don't be a drag, just be a queen. Don't be, don't be, don't be."

Mina is giggling in her seat, dancing a little, Midnight right there alongside her, as a few of the other girls in the class are humming softly to the song. Deku is smiling softly while leaning back into Shoto's chest, loving how with a simple few lyrics he can instantly bring up the mood in the room.

Shoto moves his guitar, and moves over to the edge of the stage to help Deku upon it, both of them smiling softly at each other as Deku continues to sing. "Give yourself prudence and love your friends. So we can rejoice your truth in the religion of the insecure. I must be myself, respect my youth, a different lover is not a sin. Believe capital H-I-M (hey hey hey). I love my life. I love this record and mi amore vole fe, yah."

Deku kisses Shoto's cheek quickly, walking over to Kirishima, after setting down all of the flags except the poly and pan flag. He rests his elbow on Kirishima's shoulder as he stares out at the crowd singing his heart out. "I'm beautiful in my way 'cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby. I was born this way, don't hide yourself in regret. Just love yourself and you're set. I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way. Oh, there ain't no other way."

Deku blushes, but is still smiling, glad to know that he is finally out and proud in this other universe, and that people are accepting him for who he is, rather than what he looks like or his fanboy personality. Katsuki lightly pinches Deku's ankle to know whatever he is going through, they'll always be by the other's side. Kirishima glances over at Deku and Shoto, nodding and smiling faintly, with Shoto doing the same at Katsuki and Kirishima.

Deku tears up, lifting a hand to wipe some of the tears as he continues singing, raising one fist in the air, the other holding the mic to his mouth. "Baby I was born this way. Baby, I was born this way. Oh, there ain't no other way. Baby, I was born this way. Right track, baby I was born this way. Don't be a drag, just be a queen. Whether you're broke or evergreen. You're black, white, beige, chola descent. You're Lebanese, you're Orient. Whether life's disabilities left you outcast, bullied, or teased. Rejoice and love yourself today 'cause baby you were born this way."

"No matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgendered life. I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive. No matter black, white, or beige chola or orient made. I'm on the right track baby. I was born to be brave, I'm beautiful in my way 'cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way. Don't hide yourself in regret, just love yourself and you're set. I'm on the right track, baby."

Deku sniffs, as do some of the other LGBT+ students in the room, finally happy that people are starting to accept that there is no changing. People are born the way they are, and if they want to change that, it is fine that way. No one has the right to make the choice for someone else, or take the other down a peg or two, just because of their bigoted opinion.

"I was born this way, yeah. Oh, there ain't no other way. Baby, I was born this way. Baby, I was born this way (Born this way). Oh, there ain't no other way. Baby, I was born this way. Right track, baby I was born this way. I was born this way hey. I was born this way hey. I'm on the right track baby. I was born this way hey. I was born this way hey. I was born this way hey. I'm on the right track baby. I was born this way hey. Same D.N.A. but born this way. Same D.N.A. but born this way." Deku had kissed Kiri's cheek, before rushing over to do the same to Kacchan, just as the song ends.

Kaminari gulps, holding back his tears as he holds a hand to his chest, trying to hide the almost panic attack he had after realizing there was nothing wrong with him. He finally realized that his classmates wouldn't judge him for what he was, who he wanted, and that they were the same as him, and wouldn't judge him as his parents did. Shinso looked at Kaminari confused, eyes widening a little, as he reached over pulling him into his chest mumbling, "Do you want to leave for a few minutes, Denki?" Denki flinches before nodding, and is then picked up bridal style by Shinso and walks into the bathroom, a few people noticing but no one following after receiving a glare from Katsuki. 'MULTIVERSE 50: LOADING.'

_________________________________________

A/N: 1228 words for this chapter, so once again not as good as it can be but still good.

1) Class Shenanigans

2) Thank You

3) I Know You

4) Daddy Lessons