MULTIVERSE 56 - KICKED OUT

Nobody but the villains are truly 'calm' as there is no soft 'pop' to alert them that the four have not arrived back at the room. 'MULTIVERSE 56: LOADED.'

The screen fades from black to a dull world where Izuku is sitting on top of a roof, eyeliner markings on his face, as well as piercings. The only truly noticeable difference is his hair is a darker shade of green and his eyes are glowing red. Those eyes are currently looking down at the city below him, before he freezes, turning and dodging out of the way after a familiar scarf heads his way.

Izuku blinks in shock at his new appearance but shakes it off as he wants to know more about this universe already. Not taking into account the soft but already fading blushes that had crossed the faces of Eijiro, Shoto, and Katsuki.

Aizawa on the other hand had nodded slightly, admiring his students' quick dodge, but isn't about to praise him as he knows that they are probably not on good terms in this universe.

Izuku faces his Aizawa, hands deep in his pockets as he leans back against the ledge of the roof of the building. He is glaring at Aizawa before he asks, eyes narrowed, "What do you want, Eraserhead?" Aizawa flinches at being acknowledged by his hero name rather than his actual one, "We need your help kid."

Izuku scoffs, standing straighter, eyes darkening as he takes a step towards Aizawa, "So you want my help after you kicked me out of the hero course? What the fuck is wrong with you people? I told you that I wasn't the traitor but nobody listened to me, NOBODY! I thought at least my friends would help me but no, they are the ones that suspected me in the first place. Uraraka, with her sweet talking, making rumors about me. Iida, the one who 'gathered evidence' that it was me. Tsuyu who thought of it in the first place. And don't even get me started on Todoroki... and the one person I hadn't expected to help me did. My childhood bully, who told me to jump off a fucking roof, was the first to believe that I was innocent. Also, All Might, what a fucking dumbass, like if he had quickly fallen for those rumors, there was no way he believed in me in the first place. Everyone believed me to be the traitor, and so you know what? I became exactly what you guys wanted me to be... a villain. Good luck the next time you fight us, I know all of your strengths and weaknesses, your battle plans, how you guys fight in a group and one on one. I hope your perfect little class survives our next meeting, Eraserhead."

Izuku had stood up and walked to the bathroom once the rant started, everyone else freezing in place as he had continued on screen. Izuku wipes his eyes as he stares at his reflection in the mirror, wondering if that all really happened, could he really trust anyone but Kacchan. He sighs shakily roughly tugging on a few curls to calm himself down.

Katsuki had smirked, arms crossed as he moved so he isn't leaning against Kirishima anymore. He glares at everyone before following Izuku to the bathroom, flipping them off as he goes. Katsuki grabs Izuku and pulls him into the last stall, sighing gruffly as he does so, "You know that what happened isn't going to happen to us, right?" Izuku whines clutching onto Kacchans shirt tightly, mumbling, "It still hurts that it actually happened in a different universe, okay? They-... they're my first friends after you, and it sucks knowing that, they could do that to me."

Katsuki nods, rubbing Izuku's back in a semi-comforting way, to pull him out of the slump he was pushed into. He sighs before he says, "Come on, we need to head back, otherwise they are going to think it weird how long we were in here." Izuku tilts his head confused but shrugs it off as he follows Kacchan out of the bathroom and back to the seat, curling into each other in the middle, rather than with Shoto and Eijiro.

Aizawa sighs, taking a phone out of his pocket, and dialing a number, confusing Izuku as Aizawa hands him the phone. Izuku holds the phone to his ear while glaring at Aizawa who has his arms crossed, eyes narrowed as he watches Deku carefully. Izuku is silent as someone sighs on the other side of the phone, before speaking, allowing everyone to hear the gravely, yet whispered sound of Katsuki's voice.

"Listen Izuku, whatever Aizawa said, don't trust him, if you leave with him, he is going to take you into custody. They still believe that you are a villain, he is supposed to take you into Tartarus." Izuku nods, smiling weakly placing his free hand in his back pocket where a small device with a button to be pressed is waiting. "Thank you Kacchan, I've been waiting months to hear this, good to know that they finally got me the interrogation I deserved."

Aizawa frowns, eyebrows furrowed, hating that they weren't even giving his supposed ex-student a fair trial, and were instead just chucking him into prison. Izuku sighs, hiding his face in Katsuki's neck to hide the disappointment he has in his other self's friends at the moment.

Izuku presses the button in his back pocket, relaxing his stance, as he listens to Katsuki's voice over the phone. "Thank you, Izuku. I promise I will find a way to get you a trial at least, I don't care if you're siding with villains right now. They have given you more of a chance than the heroes have or maybe ever will. It pains me to say this, but in some instances, Stain is right that the hero community is corrupted. And... I love you, you damn nerd. I'll find you, contact you, something, but we will get through this."

Izuku lets out a soft chuckle which hides a sob, as he whispers into the phone, "I love you too, Kacchan, everything will be fine." He hangs up the phone and looks up at Aizawa before glaring and tossing the phone at his face, before jumping off the edge of the roof. He's gone before Aizawa can look over it, as he had jumped into a portal that transports him back to headquarters with the L.O.V.

Izuku is blushing softly while trying not to focus on the screen or on Kacchan after hearing them both exchange those words to each other. He had tensed when it happened before glancing up at the screen to see that the universe was over. Uraraka, Iida, and Tsuyu are all either frowning or trying not to glance over at Deku, hating how he reacted to it, and hating themselves for believing that their friend could betray them like that.

Aizawa sighs softly, arms still crossed and Hizashi places his hand over the others in a way to comfort him. All Might had been frowning the whole time trying his best to not freak out about how readily he believed his successor to be the traitor. 'MULTIVERSE 57: LOADING.'

____________________________________________

A/N: 1213 words for this chapter, like I said before, trying to make up for the lack of time between this update and the last. Also, this is for my siblings' birthday!

1) Little Me

2) Why?

3) Moral of the Story

4) Hero Commission Sucks