MULTIVERSE 10 - DEKU'S ORGIN

A few people were wondering what was going to be happening in this universe, especially after catching sight of the blue smoke forming at the center of the stage. The lights grew a bit brighter as everyone's focus turned towards the Author, who smiles sheepishly, waving then says, "Okay so this one is relatively okay for everyone to see, but it does deal with mental health issues, and an abusive relationship. So if you're not comfortable seeing this, you may join Kota and Eri in the playroom."

Rei frowns, before standing as she knows that seeing this might cause her to relapse, as Eri and Kota whine about not being able to see another universe. Inko stands up as well, ruffling Izuku's hair on the way, as she joins Rei, the two joining in a soft-spoken conversation already. The Author waits for anyone else before nodding as they say, "Sorry for the inconvenience," then snaps causing the four people and the Author to puff away in a blue smoke. Words appear on the screen, 'MULTIVERSE 10: LOADED.'

As soon as the lights dimmed in the theatre, another set of words appeared on the screen saying, 'Izuku Quinzel Becomes Deku Quinn.' Immediately soft music is being played in the background as you can see a faint shadow of a woman talking to a man who is laying down, it is obvious that the woman is a therapist. "She was assigned to the clown himself," a woman's voice narrates as the screen witches over showing two armed guards standing outside of a metal door that has the words, 'DR. QUINZEL -- PATIENT THERAPY IN SESSION -- DO NOT DISTURB,' written on it.

A semi-familiar voice echoes, that has a gravelly tone to it while the camera slowly zooms into the door, "Dr. Quinzel, I live for these moments with you." A woman giggles with a soft sigh, as the screen switches over to show the same two people from before in a better-lit room. The woman has her green hair in a bun, some strands falling out as she pulls a small stuffed kitten from her coat. And sitting in front of her is a man with light blue hair in a straight jacket, grinning as he asks, "What do you got for me?"

A few gasps echo throughout the theatre, as a few heads swivel to look at Shigaraki and back at Deku, while those two are having very different reactions. Deku is staring at the screen, wide-eyed, as he mumbles, "Wh-why am I a girl? Why?" While Shigaraki is glaring at the screen, scratching his neck vigorously muttering how this wasn't a good universe already.

She smiles holding the kitten in front of her, playing with it a little as he says, "I got you a kitty," glancing from the stuffed animal to Shigaraki. Shigaraki is staring at her intently, pale with tattoos on his face as he says leaning forwards, "So thoughtful." The narrator's voice is heard again, "She thought she was curing him," the screen turns to a purple hue as Izuku leans forwards, almost kissing Shigaraki as the voice continues, "But she was falling in love."

"There is something you could do for me," Shigaraki says while shifting in the plastic chair, "Doctor." Izuku is staring at him as she responds, "Anything--I mean--yeah," shaking herself out of her daze, nodding in agreement to what Shigaraki needs. Shigaraki's face goes from interested to malicious and stone-set in a split-second as he responds, "I need a machine gun." Izuku blinks, her tone growing concerned as she asks, "A-a machine gun?" And the scene ends with Shigaraki grinning as he starts laughing, "HaHaHa!"

A few people are staring at the screen in shock as Deku is staring incredulously before asking himself, as well as Todoroki, "Am-am...I really that gullible?" Todoroki tilts his head before shaking his head, "Over the last few months you've grown more conscious with everything, so no, you're not." Deku nods, smiling up at Todoroki, before focusing back on the screen when it seems that the universe isn't quite over yet.

The scene is now showing Shigaraki free of the straight jacket, tattoos covering his torso, as he spreads his arms asking, "Well, what do we have here?" The angle changes as he lowers a light, looking down at someone, as Izuku's voice is heard answering his question, "I-I did everything you said. I helped you." Then it changes to show Izuku is strapped down to a table while Shigaraki leans closer to Izuku's face. "You helped me? By erasing my mind, what faded memories I had." He slams his fists down onto the cot while hovering over Izuku, as the camera pans up showing how distressed she is.