MULTIVERSE 46 - FOR YOUR DUMB FRIEND

Eri, Rei, Inko, and Kota stay again for this upcoming universe which calms some people's nerves as they get up for a half-hour break before this one starts. 'MULTIVERSE 46: LOADED.'

Sero is on a stage, chuckling as he says, "I hate my best friend... He's stupid, I don't, I don't like him. You ever been friends with somebody, you don't wanna be friends with anymore, but they're just grandfathered in? You know what I mean? You wanna fire him, but he's got tenure, and you're like 'Ah man.' So I can't get rid of him, he knew me back when I had braces and wore jnco jeans, you know, he knows too much."

Sero laughs, throwing his head back, as he immediately knows that he's talking about Denki, who is pouting in his seat over by Shinso.

"He knew me when I purchased an Aaron Carter CD. It's, I can't stop being his friend now, he keeps my secrets. We get into a lot of dumb arguments, arguments that don't matter, things that shouldn't happen. Right? One of the dumbest arguments we ever got into was, we're watching a basketball game, and in the third quarter, Lebron James had missed a dunk, he looked over at me and he goes, 'HA, Lebron James sucks!'"

People blink in confusion, as Sero snorts, not even trying to hold back his laughter as Denki slouches in his seat, not wanting to be embarrassed anymore by this universe.

Sero sighs, shaking his head, "I don't know how much you all know about Lebron James. But Lebron James got drafted out of high school at 17 years old, he was the number one overall pick in the NBA draft, he signed a 95 million dollar contract with NIKE, three-time NBA champion, four-time league MVP, the youngest player to score 35,000 points ever... My friend Denki has failed his driver's test four times. Four whole times, Denki sucks, okay?"

Shinso holds a hand to his mouth, shoulders shaking while looking away from Denki's pouting face as he tries his best to not laugh. Sero is still laughing his ass off, almost falling out of his chair at this point as everyone else in the room is either chuckling or has the smallest hint of a smile on their lips.

"Yeah...yep. I didn't even know you got to take the test four times, I thought after you failed the second time, they were like, 'Eh you know what, here's a 50 dollar UBER credit. You don't get to drive anymore, you're a danger to society.'" He chuckles running his fingers through his hair before continuing.

"He's a dummy. He asked me, he asks me questions all the time that make me reevaluate my friendship with him. Has that ever happened to you, where you're like, pfff, 'How bad do I need you in my life?' Or you just gotta weigh the pros and cons, this dude. This is what he asked me most recently, he goes, 'Sero, we're friends right?' I was like, of course, we're friends, he goes-" makes a clicky sound with his mouth before continuing, "would you take a bullet for me?"

Sero is trying his best to breath, he is laughing so hard, his laughs coming out silent while Denki has a permanent blush settling along his cheeks.

Sero chuckles, putting a hand to his chest saying, "I was like, 'from a gun,' are you, are there bullets I'm unaware of? First of all, you're overly confident in my ability, to take a bullet. I'm built like drywall, whoever's behind me still gonna die. I'm not taking anything, like shooting a ghost, pff pff pff pff. Do you know how mad I'd be, if I tried to be a good person and take a bullet for somebody, and be like 'Oh I'm a hero,' and they still died? It would be like, 'I'm a good pers- Did you still die, I could've just not got shot, could've just grieved you. I don't even got health insurance like that."

Mina is close to joining Sero on the floor, as she also struggles to breathe after laughing so hard. Kirishima is chuckling, a wide smile on his face, and pokes Katsuki in the side after seeing a brief and small smile on his lips.

"This is stupid. Now I'm in debt and my pancreas is gone, this is dumb, I don't even know where my pancreas is at, but that's what it got me... He got mad, that was my answer. He was mad, like, 'that's messed up, bro, cuz I'd take 99 bullets for you.' I'm like 99, what kind of shady things do you think I'm into, to where someone's trying to murder me with that level of machinery? And why does it take 99 bullets to do it? Who is trying to kill me? A stormtrooper, Rambo, Helen Keller, why can't you hit me?"

Snipe is laughing to himself at that part, before sitting straighter when he notices some of the other teachers and heroes staring at him with raised eyebrows.

"Was I standing sideways, what happened? It's frustrating. 99 bullets, they don't even sell 99 bullets. It comes in like a pack of 100, are you saying you wouldn't take that extra bullet for me? You're a bad friend. I say all that to tell you, just know, if it says, 'hero,' anywhere in my obituary, that was unintentional, alright? Just know, matter as a fact, I put you in front of me, I don't know how he shot around you, that guy was amazing. Hahahaha. Y'all ever see WANTED, when they curved a bullet, I dunno, it's just funny to me, to think somebody's like, 'I got you anyways, aww man I messed with the wrong guy."

Most of the students have either huge smiles lighting up their young faces, or are laughing lightly, or to the point that their faces are going red from lack of oxygen. All Might chuckles, arms crossed as he looks over his students proudly.

Sero finally manages to calm down, wiping his eyes, after having cried actual tears, as Denki is burning up, face buried in his knees. 'MULTIVERSE 47: LOADING.'

______________________________________

A/N: 1038 words for this chapter. So, again I am going to say, anyone who gives a request on what I should write is getting their message deleted or just straight-up blocked. I may annoy some people doing that, but right now, I just want to write for myself otherwise I'd just lose in trying to write this book. So please, for the love of All Might, just don't request anything. Sorry, I didn't write nearly 10 chapters this time, but maybe next time if I get more into writing, but this is probably enough to tide you guys over for a while.