MULTIVERSE 30 - WHAT'S A SOULMATE?

The Author poofs in, smiling to the audience with a sheepish smile, "So I thought you guys would need a sweet, innocent universe after the others. So I am giving you guys this one." They then proceed to snap, disappearing with more tissues appearing in their laps, a note attached saying, 'For future universe, ~The Author.'

Everyone settled down after the last universe, 'MULTIVERSE 30: LOADED.'

Deku is sitting on the ground, next to Eri, both focusing on the TV which is playing The Little Mermaid before Eri turns to look up at Deku. She lightly tugs on the sleeve of his shirt asking softly, "What's a soulmate?"

Deku blinks confused before saying softly, turning the TV down so he could answer her once, unaware of the lurking Kirishima, Shoto, and Katsuki, who are in the kitchen. "It's a...Well, it's like a best friend but more, it's the one person in the world, who knows you better than anyone else. It's someone who makes you a better person."

Inko coos softly, liking how her son is treating the young girl, and wondering about her future grandchildren already. Mitsuki is along the same thought process, especially after noticing that Kirishima, Shoto, and her son were lurking in the kitchen, listening to this conversation.

"Actually, they don't make you a better person, you do that yourself because they inspire you. A soulmate is someone who you can carry with you forever." He smiles softly looking down at his scarred hand, "It's the one person who knew you and accepted you and... believed in you before anyone else did-"

Shoto, in the kitchen, lifts his hand and lights a gentle fire, smiling at it before putting the flame out as Kiri and Katsuki glance at each other. All leaning against either a wall or counter, waiting for Izuku to finish his explanation.

Deku looks confused at why it is showing Shoto, Kacchan, and Kiri when he is explaining soulmates in the other universe. Kiri, Katsuki, and Shoto looking over Deku's head with looks of exasperation.

"-or when no one else would. And no matter what happens, you will always love them." Deku, lightly flexes his hand, showing the faint mark of a small explosion, and healed cuts from when he fought against Kiri and Kacchan.

"Nothing can ever change that." Eri nods smiling up at him, before hugging him tightly, and he hugs her back just as tight.

Deku still looks confused at why this universe was brought up before shrugging it off as he shifts in Shoto's grip, with Katsuki still looking exasperated at him. All Might chuckled as well as the other parents, who are noticing how oblivious Deku is towards the boys sharing the couch with him.

Words appear on the screen as everyone finishes cooing or pouting at not having found their "soulmate," 'MULTIVERSE 31: LOADING.'

____________________________________

A/N: 477 words, I am a little disappointed with how short this chapter is, but I did get you guys some more chapters up, so you can't complain about it. Anyways, bye guys, I will probably have more chapters ready to be uploaded by sometime next week.