MULTIVERSE 55 - LOST BOY

Inko, Rei, Kota, and Eri are not teleported back into the room, so a few of the students are on edge, not liking how many of these universes are depressing. 'MULTIVERSE 55: LOADED.'

Izuku is seated on what looks like steps, while looking down at the ground, watching as the ground shifts to show Katsuki who looks more real than Deku does. Katsuki is leaning against a tombstone, wiping his eyes that are red-rimmed, trying his best to control his hiccuped breathing.

Katsuki tenses, hating this universe already, pulling his legs to his chest, and Kirishima pulls him into his chest, allowing the shorter to relax into him. Izuku sighs softly, hating how much his death affects his 'best friend' unaware of how much it would affect everyone.

Izuku's soft voice is heard singing as he teleports to sit next to Katsuki, Izuku's body looking see-through. "There was a time when I was alone, nowhere to go, and no place to call home. My only friend was the man in the moon, and even sometimes he would go away, too. Then one night, as I closed my eyes, I saw a shadow flying high. He came to me with the sweetest smile, told me he wanted to talk for a while."

Izuku sniffs, unaware that Katsuki can hear him singing, as the blonde glances around for who it is that is singing, before giving up as they have his dead friend's calming voice. "He said, 'Peter Pan, that's what they call me, I promise that you'll never be lonely,' and ever since that day."

Deku wipes his eyes, knowing what happened in this universe, wondering what was the catalyst that made him finally tip over the scale. Shoto clutches onto Izuku tighter, not wanting to go through another universe where his 'friend' could leave him in many different universes.

Katsuki harmonizes with Izuku, they're voices soft yet echoing through the soft wind that is blowing through. "I am a lost boy from Neverland, usually hanging out with Peter Pan. And when we're bored we play in the woods, always on the run from Captain Hook, 'Run, run, lost boy,' they say to me. Away from all of reality, Neverland is home to lost boys like me, and lost boys like me are free."

Izuku pulls his legs closer to him, before leaning back onto his headstone, Katsuki doing the same, both looking up at the stars as they continue singing. "Neverland is home to lost boys like me, and lost boys like me are free. He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe, believe in him, and believe in me. Together we will fly away in a cloud of green, to your beautiful destiny."

Katsuki shifts in Kirishima's grasp, turning so he is sitting sideways on the couch, facing Deku as the two of them tangle their legs together. Katsuki being a little rough with his movements while Deku gently calms his breathing to turn to look at the screen again.

Katsuki stops singing to listen to his friend's voice for probably the last time, closing his eyes as a few tears leak out, reflecting from the moonlight. "As we soared above the town that never loved me, I realized I finally had a family. Soon enough we reached Neverland, peacefully my feet hit the sand. And ever since that day, I am a lost boy from Neverland, usually hanging out with Peter Pan. And when we're bored we play in the woods, always on the run from Captain Hook."

Uraraka is sniffling as well, trying to hold back her sobs, not wanting to imagine a universe without her best friend in it. Iida has his arms crossed trying not to imagine what would have happened if Izuku hadn't been there to stop Stain from killing him. Shoto pulls Izuku a little closer, also a little frightened at the thought of what might have happened if he hadn't been there to allow him to grow from his father's shadow.

Katsuki whimpers, his lips quivering as he raises his hand to roughly wipe the tears falling from his eyes. He pulls his legs to his chest, burying his face in his knees, trying to control the shaking of his body as he sobs. He continues to listen to Izuku's voice in agony, "'Run, run, lost boy,' they say to me, away from all of reality. Neverland is home to lost boys like me, and lost boys like me are free. Neverland is home to lost boys like me, and lost boys like me are free."

Izuku watches this with tears, scooting closer to him, and placing a hand on the small of Katsuki's back to try and comfort him. "Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Wendy Darling, even Captain Hook, you are my perfect storybook. Neverland, I love you so, you are now my home sweet home, forever a lost boy at last. Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Wendy Darling, even Captain Hook, you are my perfect storybook. Neverland, I love you so, you are now my home sweet home, forever a lost boy at last, and for always I will say."

Katsuki glances from the screen and back to Deku, glaring a little as he doesn't like having a weakness displayed for everyone to see. But he is happy that his Deku is still alive. All Might has a frown permanently plastered on his face as he crosses his arms trying his best to not get upset at some of the outcomes of the boy he has come to know as a son.

Izuku sings the last few lyrics while resting an arm around Katsuki's back, his head leaning against his shoulder. "I am a lost boy from Neverland, usually hanging out with Peter Pan. And when we're bored we play in the woods, always on the run from Captain Hook. 'Run, run, lost boy,' they say to me, away from all of reality. Neverland is home to lost boys like me, and lost boys like me are free. Neverland is home to lost boys like me, and lost boys like me are free."

Some of the girls in the audience are wiping their eyes with the tissues that they had been given a few universes before. Izuku lightly kicks Kacchan to show that he won't leave him for a while as everyone takes a few minutes breather. 'MULTIVERSE 56: LOADING.'

______________________________________

A/N: 1066 words for this chapter, the others are probably the same length, and I tried to make them longer to make up for the long period for updating.

1) Kicked Out

2) Little Me

3) Why?

4) Moral of the Story

5) Hero Commision Sucks