MULTIVERSE 13 - "HOMEROOM" TEACHER

A few of the audience had started talking to their neighbors after the Author's disappearance, which allowed most of them to relax from the previous universe that had all ended with a few tears here and there. Eri and Kota are squirming in their seats, wanting to go sit next to Deku, but also not wanting to leave their guardians' sides, so they look to each other before nodding.

They jump up in sync and rush off to sit at Deku's feet, two small pillows for them to sit on, along with two action figures appearing on each. Eraserhead and Lemillion, action figures now held in Eri's hands, and a Deku and Mandalay action figure on Kota's. The kids smile, pleased before grabbing the two while sitting at Deku's feet, ready to protect him from whatever appears on the screen.

Deku had blinked when the two appeared in front of him, and blushes when he notices the action figure of him, and instead hides his face behind his hands as words appear on the screen, 'MULTIVERSE 13: LOADED.'

As the screen lightens up to show the class of 1-A all sitting in their assigned seats, the bell rings as Aizawa opens the door saying, "Alright listen, y'all." The screen then zooms in to show a close up of his face as he says, "I'm y'all's substitute teacher, Mr. Aizawa. I taught school for 10 years in the inner city. So, don't even think about messing with me. Y'all feel me?"

After he had paused, the screen zoomed out to show the whole class again with three dots appearing to show the thought process of the class. It once again zooms into Aizawa's face as he says, "Alright, let's take roll here."

With a snort, Denki is now hiding his face into Shinso's shoulder, trying to not only hide from the glare of Aizawa but smother his laughter. Mina and Sero both laugh nervously, wondering how this is gonna work out for the rest of their class.

"Jero?" The camera now shows Jiro sitting at her seat, with the students surrounding her, and she cringes as Aizawa continues to butcher her name, "Jero? Where's Jero at? No, Jero here?" A soft cough is heard as the screen shows Aizawa and Jiro on either side as she asks, "Do-do you mean Jiro?"

Aizawa's eyes narrow as he stares down at his student as he says, "That's how it's gonna be? Y'all wanna play? Okay then, I got my eye on you, Jero." Aizawa then looks back at the list in his hand, blinking at it nonchalantly.

Jiro's lip is quivering as she is trying her best not to laugh, while Mina and Sero are having no qualms with holding their laughter. Denki is now holding his stomach in silent laughter, as his eyes dart between the Aizawa on screen, to the one in the audience with them.

The screen now focuses on Denki, as Aizawa is heard saying, "Dankey," Denki's eyes twitch as both Tsuyu and Eijiro are trying not to laugh behind him in this now shot. "Where is Dankey at? Is-no Dankey here today?" Denki slowly raises his hand, and Aizawa calls on him saying, "Yes, Sir." Denki coughs, a nervous look on his face as he says, "My name is Denki," dragging out the 'i' in his name a little too sarcastically.

Denki off-screen is now whimpering as he moves to the other side of Shinso to hide from Aizawa's withering glare, not wanting to die so young which he mutters out loud. Shinso rolls his eyes, just pulling Denki into the seat on his other side while trying to focus on this new universe.

Aizawa glares as he drops his pen asking, "Are you out of your goddamn mind? Deenkii," mocking Denki's pronunciation of his own name as Denki asks, "What?" Aizawa's glare deepens as his voice cracks a little as he asks, "Do you wanna go to war Dankey?" Denki responds with a solemn, "No-" as Aizawa says quickly, "Cause we could go to war."

Denki is now smirking a little as he says, "No-" to which Aizawa continues, "I'm for real... I'm for real. So you better check yo-self." The camera pans back and forth between Denki's smug look and Aizawa's glare.

Aizawa is now close to expelling the boy for disrespecting him, but Mic is holding him to his seat as Denki cowers behind Shinso now.

"Now, Deku. Where are you?" As soon as Aizawa had said the name, the camera zooms in on Deku's now very nervous face before going back to Aizawa as he holds his hands out exasperated. "Where is Deku, right now? No, Deku, huh? Well, you better be sick, dead or mute, Deku." As Aizawa had gone on talking Izuku had shrunk a little in his seat, looking close to tears now.

"Here," Deku says while nervously holding his hand up, still looking close to tears, "Oh, man." Aizawa's face is angry as he asks, "Why didn't you answer me the first time I said it huh?" Deku's face is now going pale, as Aizawa continues, "I'm just-I asked like four times, why didn't you say it the first time I said, Deku?" During his whole little triad, Aizawa walked from behind the desk in the front, to stand in front of Deku's desk who was now blushing in embarrassment. Deku looks around, and no one is willing to answer for him, so he smiles nervously as he looks up at Aizawa, "Because it's pronounced Izuku?"

Aizawa is still struggling to get out of Mic's hold but is now glaring at Izuku rather than Denki, who is no longer cowering behind Shinso, but sitting beside him peacefully.

Aizawa glares, shouting, "Shut up! Shut the F*ck up," as he throws Deku's chair out the window, and Deku is staring in fear at the open window as Aizawa continues loudly, "You done messed up, Deku! Now take yo *ss down to Nadu's office, and tell him exactly what you did." Deku blinks confused before asking, "Who?"

"Nado," Aizaway says before Deku closes his eyes as he asks, "Principal Nezu?" Aizawa's hair is now up, along with his capture gear, and eyes glowing red as he says, "Get out! Get out of my goddamn classroom before I break my foot off in yo *ss." Izuku is then seen running out of the classroom as Aizawa gains a tick mark on his forehead. He sighs calming himself down, walking back to the front of the room, gathering his paper again before he asks, "Katsuki." Bakugo is then seen smirking at the screen, hand raised, with a little sparkle next to his face, "Present." And as the screen fades to black you can hear Aizawa going, "Thank you," in a frustrated tone.

Many in the audience had burst out into laughter after this universe, and Aizawa is glaring at everyone who is laughing at him, arms crossed while thinking of ways to get back at them. Mic is sitting next to him, smirking at how he is acting like a petulant child, as Shinso is also laughing while Denki is trying to get on Aizawa's good side by not.

Deku is now watching Eri and Kota play with the action figures after relaxing when he realized that Aizawa wasn't gonna do something to them as soon as the universe had finished. Soon after everyone's taking a few minute break, they all settle down into their seats once again as words appear on the screen, 'MULTIVERSE 14: LOADING.' 

_____________________________________

A/N: 1263 words in this chapter, not a lot, but I do have two other chapters coming out to make up for the lack of chapters last week, and words in them.

1) Bakugo Hates Subway

2) I Have Questions

At this time, I am not taking any more requests, mainly to catch up with the requests that I do have to finish.